1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Media.net, unable to understand why high payout?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Hasnain Ashfaq, Aug 13, 2013.

Hi

My website is www.speechofpak.com, i have applied for adsense several times, but they always disapprove application in second step.

After my hopes went down, i applied for Media.net they approved me in one day. I read reviews people say, its hard to get in. But i got in, in first attempt.

Anyway, now my point of concern is only 4 days have passed and i have earned 1.51$. It might sound low to me, but believe me its very high as compared to infolinks that is placed on my site. I am just concerned are they my earnings that i am earning? Or they are not finalized earnings. They show earnings like this "Estimated revenue".

Help from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hasnain Ashfaq, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  2. MattLovett

MattLovett Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have had a good experience so far with Media.net. I earnt very little on Infolinks - from what I know they don't do a huge amount of CPC and its more CPS I think?

Media.net pay a lot better and I have had payments on time.

MattLovett, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  3. terrymason

terrymason Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net had a great CPC for the first week or so on my site, then it dropped.

Report back in a month and let us know if you still get that CPC.

terrymason, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. MattLovett

MattLovett Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh mine did drop a bit but it still good. Obviously nothing like Adsense!

MattLovett, Aug 15, 2013 IP