1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Media.net Scam - Personal Experince and Proof

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by softcorner, Oct 29, 2014.

Hello,
    First I read this warning o different blogs and forums and now my personal experience and I confirm that Media.net is scam.

When you are about to cash out they will send you email for low quality traffic 48-72 hours before payment and may be sometime 4-5 days. And they will suspend your account few hours or a day before payment.

Note: Sometime they issue first payment and suspend your account before second payments, this is the case with me and with many other users

You know what's so funny ?
    They email me to improve traffic quality 48 hours before my payment time and asked me to improve traffic otherwise we will suspend account. well my all traffic is from search engine and quality traffic.

So I informed my account manager and Media.net team that I removed all ads right now, so you are not effecting from my traffic so issue my payment, I will use ads again after payment with more good traffic.

LOL, now no traffic from my website and they suspend account with reason that they still receing low quality traffic

Proof: http://prntscr.com/50yihi

softcorner, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  2. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, key thing to ask, IS your traffic low quality?

Most ad networks have strict traffic quality requirements and are particularly looking for traffic from US, UK and Europe. Things like paying for traffic is a big "no no" as well.

BTW, the reason a lot of people run into trouble just before payment is that's when the networks tend to go through your account with a fine tooth comb looking at traffic quality, clicks, etc...

GavinP, Nov 3, 2014 IP
  3. kpmedia

kpmedia Member

Best Answers:
    It's been a while, but they pretty much begged (harassed?) me to try them out. So for a month, I did. It was a complete waste of time, and I flipped those sites back.

I found their ads to be "low quality". :(

kpmedia, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  4. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that email was by rebot not humen review and lol they always found this 48-72 hours before your payment.

softcorner, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  5. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    A real person would have checked your account (in advance of asking the finance department to send you your payment) found problems and sent you an automated email in the same way Google sends out the infamous automated "Your Out" email when throwing people out of AdSense...

GavinP, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  6. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    My traffic source is Google 90% and its low quality traffic :confused:. Well suppose it is, then why these got benefit for 2.5 months from my traffic and suspended account at the end. So they enjoyed free ads for 2.5 months. Scammar

softcorner, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  7. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are NOT scammers.

When you sign up with them you agree to comply with their terms and conditions (i.e. your website will reach their traffic requirements, you will not click on their ad's or encourage others to do so, etc...)

If you don't meet the requirements/obligations you've agreed to that's your fault, not theirs.

I've already explained why they let your earnings build up. They don't have time to investigate every single impression and click of every single publisher in real time. They wait until a publishers earnings has reached payment threshold and then they look at clicks, impressions, traffic source's, etc... Very closely before sending out payment.

GavinP, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  8. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aye you using media.net?

blogdum, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  9. bbcvietnamese

bbcvietnamese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2014-11-18_10-32-57.jpg I am sure you media.net scam , My effort within two months they had been wiped clean. after reading through toppic I was skeptical and now I'm absolutely sure

bbcvietnamese, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  10. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As @bbcvietnamese has shown, the payouts at Media.net aren't that great - but they definitely aren't scammers. Been using them for over a year and have always received payments..Although Adsense still pays better!

FPForum, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  11. bbcvietnamese

bbcvietnamese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I confirmed media.net scam, it just beautifully presented to you, that's just my 2 months work

bbcvietnamese, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  12. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry what is this supposed to be showing?

GavinP, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  13. hkmeetup

hkmeetup Member

Best Answers:
    I have been experimenting with Media.net on a single page for the last few days. Their RPM tends to vary a lot (I have had RPM from $0.18 to $11.12). I am going to extend them to rest of the pages and see how it performs. Their RPM is less than adsense. I am sure they are not scammers.

hkmeetup, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  14. bbcvietnamese

bbcvietnamese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    while you prepare the payment they will lock your account, you do not take time for them

bbcvietnamese, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  15. Terry Besnon

Terry Besnon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have received payments from media.net if you run smoothly so you will receive your media.net payments.

Terry Besnon, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  16. chris858

chris858 Peon

Best Answers:
    This just happened to me now. The same tactic. They issue first payment and suspend my account before second payments. All 4 months of hard work gone.

chris858, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  17. salmanqureshi24

salmanqureshi24 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am also facing problem with media .net at start my earning was good, with few impression, but suddenly it drop to zero with same no of impression.. i contact with support team but they dont reply.

salmanqureshi24, May 16, 2016 IP
  18. ivink3aray

ivink3aray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    do you have email account manager ? please contact him.

ivink3aray, May 17, 2016 IP
  19. RAF Systems

RAF Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi how do you get payment? ive not been paid fir months... ive asked and they said 14th dec id get paid but got nothing!! i messaged them few times and got no reply.

what can i do?

RAF Systems, Dec 31, 2020 IP