1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

McCain/Palin Supporters ARE Crazy

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by touchAshley, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I've watched the youtube videos of the McCain/Palin mob. Quite ridiculous indeed. Last night on the local news, there's a local mob stealing tons of Obama support signs out of peoples yards, and they're caught on camera.

New Father Names His Newborn Baby "Sarah McCain Palin"
    ^ The guy did it behind his wifes back o.o

I just about got my grandmother convinced to vote for Obama. G'ma and G'pa are old timers and of course like McCain because he's white and a "war hero", even without knowing his policies. But I'm still working on them.

touchAshley, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  2. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First thought that came to my mind (seriously): Wow... what a Joe Sixpack that guy is!

I can only imagine how hard he will take it if they lose......

There are some pretty crazy Obama supporters as well.

GeorgeB., Oct 15, 2008 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, George is right. They are on both sides of the fence. I was watching local news, and pretty much the same thing was going on with the signs. Except, someone who was clearly an Obama supporter was burning up the McCain/Palin signs. Regardless of who you want to vote for, it is wrong to do such a thing.

PHPGator, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  4. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    GTech, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  5. damian.hoffman

damian.hoffman Peon

Best Answers:
    Out of curiosity, why would you think all individuals of any group would hold themselves to the same standard? Especially in an arena where "higher" standards are so subjective? Is it just because, in this case, it's a group you support?

damian.hoffman, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Hi Damian,

Sure, I'd be happy to explain my opinion on this.

I try to stay away from common denominators such as "all." My experience there has been that enevitably, someone will come along and suggest "not all {insert cause of the moment here} are {insert whatever happens to suspected as all here}. It's a weak defensive mechanism to distract from the fact that some, or many, or most are {whatever the cause of the moment is}. Having experienced that many times over the course of years (quite often on this forum), I've derived an opinion to stay away from such all-inclusive denominators as "all."

My "opinion" regarding republicans being held to higher standards is derived from years of observations of political discussions, political news and biased media reporting. Over the course of time, it is not uncommon for people to derive "opinions" about events or subjects they have witnessed or experienced. As well, my experiences that derive my own personal "opinions" may not be the same experiences that others have had.

GTech, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  7. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Politics....it's all bullshit!

Thread closed. ;)

Crazy_Rob, Oct 15, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.