1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

May the price per click on a good site drop because I added Adsense on an unpopular..

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by olegb, Oct 30, 2010.

May the price per click on a good site drop because I added Adsense on an unpopular blog, which barely brings a few visits a day.
    I mean, I had clicks of 60, 90 eurocents back a few months ago and now, something happened, because I get clicks of 0.01, 0.05 or 0.07 and I'm not sure what exactly brought me to this
    The only thing I changed was that I added in the last weeks some ads on a few unpopular and not so much visited blogs I own. Could that be a problem why my payments droppped so much?:confused:

olegb, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  2. DaStarBuG

DaStarBuG Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say that it makes no difference. I have a main website that earns 90% of my income and a few very small websites with much less traffic.
    Every time I add another small website I see no changes in my earnings.

There are seasonal effects, general fluctuations, smart pricing etc. that could effect your earnings.

However if the time of the price drop correlates with you putting Ads on the small websites I would make an experiment and remove them for 4-8 weeks from the small sites.
    If the click prices go up significantly then leave them off AND tell us please! That would be an important thing to know if it was really the case.
    But I doubt it very much.

StarBuG

DaStarBuG, Oct 30, 2010 IP