1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

May I use *ANY* kind of Ad to send my visitors to Amazon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jorge, Mar 10, 2008.

For example, say I want to refer my visitors to a DVD of the movie "Coyote Ugly" at Amazon....

May I put a really hot girl's picture (with no description, just the pic) linking to the product page of "Coyote Ugly"? Is this OK with amazon's TOS?

(I'm asking this because someone could see this as deceptive, since the visitor clicking the image might have been looking for more pics of the hot girl, not a DVD...
    Why would I do this? Because CTR for the hot girl is extremely good.. 50%.. overall I end up earning more with it, than with a standard amazon product link)

jorge, Mar 10, 2008 IP
  2. zakotica

zakotica Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you could =).... its still traffic right? (If its not violating TOS...if it is,well, you can still do it and hope they won't catch ya) HEHE

zakotica, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I use my own ads to send visitors to my AOM store, but it is clear what they are clicking and why.
    I don't think that is acceptable under the T.O.S.

hmansfield, Mar 30, 2008 IP