1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Maximum age limit to open an adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Deepika20, Apr 5, 2012.

hello

please clear my doubts

i very well know that a person aged 18 or above is eligible to open an adsense account.

now please tell mewhat is the maximum age limit to open an adsense account.please be specific here.

for example-one of my friends' father who is 62 years old(he is from india) wants to open it,to display ads on his site.is he eligible at this age?

if yes,till what age will google allow him to show ads on his site?

please reply..

Deepika20, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  2. janiali

janiali Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no Age policy for maximum age limit in Google policy, until some one could operate a bank account or business he/she can operate the adsense account.

janiali, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  3. ninesixmedia

ninesixmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    He's absolutely eligible. As Janiali said, no maximum age limit in Google Adsense as long as you're over 18.

ninesixmedia, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  4. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, no age limit.
    But please don't open an account using his name for yourself
    You get caught by Google somehow

Nystul, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. Deepika20

Deepika20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

hello

many thanks to all my lovely friends for all their replies..

see the situation is like this........

my friend owned this website till now.So the who is site also showed her as the administrator.now due to personal reasons,she transferred this site's ownership to her 62 yr. old dad.she also replaced her own name with her father's name in the hosting and domain name accounts,so that only he shows up as the actual owner.

also their address,telephone no. and her father's name(as the new owner) cannot be seen on WHOIS site,as she got the privacy option activated.

however on whois archive page(which talks about previous records of ths site) her own name as the site's owner,her address and telephone no. are still visible,even though she is no more owning this site.

now when she opens a google adsense account,even that will be in her father's name.

so is that such a big deal for google?

due to her very own personal reasons,she is tranferring her site to her father and has made all the necessary changes too.the only thing is that on whois archive,her name is being displayed,which is simply an old record.doesn't a person have any right to transfer his site's ownership to another family member,as per google adsense???

secondly,she will play the role of this site's administrator as she will be managing it and also giving paid consultations.Once again...she is NOT THE OWNER.

so what can be done so that her google adsense account gets approved and also continues forever?

Now advise.......

Deepika20, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  6. iyke20024

iyke20024 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many hosting and domain registering company gives opportunity for a up to 4 contact.

Administrative, Personal..etc..

Once this is clear and google can see the Whois then there is no problem with your fathers account being approved.

It will be a lot easier if you could remove the privacy option during this period..

Hope this helps..

Jonathan

iyke20024, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose I'll wait a week for you to come back and complain that the account was banned.

You cannot use false personal information. Its against the policy. While you think you cannot be caught, google may surprise you just like they have surprised the last 4,000 people who complained they were banned after doing a perfect plan.
    The whois takes about a month the change the info though.

Laceygirl, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  8. Deepika20

Deepika20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hello and thanks for replying.

do you mean to say that until i open an adsense account and wait for its approval,i should NOT ACTIVATE the privacy option at WHOIS site,so that my father's name,tel. nos.,address,etc remain hidden??

Or can i go ahead with opening of an adsense account after activating privacy option at WHOIS site?

Please clarify...

Deepika20, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  9. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the truth is no one will know what Google will do
    but basically, if you try to outsmart Google, you probably ended up on the losing side

however if everything is done for the right reason, there's nothing to hide, just apply adsense as it is ...

but do remember, almost everything you do online is tracked by Google these days
    they can easily profile you in a matter of days

and seriously, unless the 62 yr old is using computer, doing websites etc, he has no business with Adsense

Nystul, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  10. iyke20024

iyke20024 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should NOT ACTIVATE the privacy option at WHOIS site,so that your father's name,tel. nos.,address,etc will not be hidden.

Activating the privacy option will hide some details of the website owner..or contact..

When you do this.. also make sure your dad's contact is on all the contact details except the case of a different administrator (i.e different administrative address or contact) as you mentioned..

Everything should be fine with this..

Applyyy

iyke20024, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  11. Arrion

Arrion Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! everyone,I'm new here

Arrion, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  12. Deepika20

Deepika20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

suppose all the WHOIS sites display the contact address,contact telephone no. and the contact name of my friend's dad.

only the e-mail ID displayed at WHOIS sites bears my friend's name;not her dad's name.

will that do?or should she get a new e-mail ID which shows her dad's name in the WHOIS sites?

Deepika20, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  13. iyke20024

iyke20024 Peon

Best Answers:
    If its possible better.. But I strongly believe its not a problem..

iyke20024, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  14. Arrion

Arrion Peon

Best Answers:
    :)hello,everyone,I'm new here

Arrion, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  15. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    I didn't hear about age limit, you should apply for a/c and you will get answer from GA sure.

CheapSEO, Apr 10, 2012 IP