1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Maxbounty - no patience?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by USaffiliate, Aug 24, 2011.

I tried registering to their network and I had to ask several times from the contact person to get some time to chat because they do need to chat with you before approving your account which is fair enough.
    However, after asking several times yesterday only very late I got a response and he wanted to call me at that moment and I had to leave and I had no time for phone calls not even of 1 minute back then, so I asked to either talk today (next day) or that my colleague will answer, but instead - the guy simply blocked me from AIM and classified the application as rejected. It's irrelevant to mention he ignored the email I sent to him about this later on.

We have no problems with rejections and non-approvals based on valid reasons such as the site is not ok and such and such by why reject an application because I really couldn't chat at that time? :( Plus, I am not very excited to work with networks who don't have time for publishers. I am a bit surprised about all this because I heard lots of good things about this network but apparantely when it comes to patience with publishers or rescheduling a phone call to next day there is no time for that.

USaffiliate, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  2. unnamed333

unnamed333 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why dont you just call them back and explain everything?

unnamed333, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  3. USaffiliate

USaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't though about calling them. Thanks for the suggestion.

USaffiliate, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  4. Paultf

Paultf Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely call them. I called after submitting to MaxBounty to see if they had any questions and said I was looking forward to working with them. I got approved right away. I've called others that rejected me at first and all but one approved me. Some don't have phone numbers but it's a good idea to call whenever a number is available. Ask for an approval manager or affiliate manager.

Paultf, Aug 24, 2011 IP