1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MasterMind Logo Concept - Feedback Required

Discussion in 'Design' started by nomi87, Aug 24, 2013.

Hello! Everyone,

I will really appreciate if you review my logo concept and provide feedback for improvement.

[​IMG]

nomi87, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  2. Kerry Burke

Kerry Burke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I really like the central logo, I think it is a very clean design and it also visually appealing, the bottom left logo is also a good design, again its visually appealing. I dont feel that the black and white version is as good as it is not very aesthetically appealing. I think with some more colour it could also be a good design. The 20 dollar logo is also a good layout but perhaps a bit basic, I think maybe using a more vibrant colour could improve the design. Overall I think you have some very good designs and I think any logo apart from the black and white logo would work very well!

Kerry Burke, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  3. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its Perfect- no need for any improvements :)

scurvy, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  4. tmh2k1

tmh2k1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a bad concept but there are a few issues. I would definitely not say perfect.

The "Ms" Icons: You have slight overlapping areas where there are dark thin lines. Is a bit out of place. I think you may want to merge the separate letters and then play with moving them around more so spaces are consistent. It gets a little too muddy and messy in some areas.

It also looks like you got the separate colors by lowering the transparency rather than changing the colors. That will be an issue later when putting on different background.

I did this image real quick but maybe you can go this route. Let me know what you think.

Screen shot 2013-08-29 at 6.47.26 PM.png

tmh2k1, Aug 29, 2013 IP