1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Masterful Search Engine Optimized Articles - 100% Unique - Will Boost Keyword Rank

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by michaelgrisso, Sep 23, 2012.

Most professional writers would agree; writing is easy. However, being able to formulate a specific search engine optimized piece of content is a work of art. Once you're able to master these skills you can increase your rankings for specific keywords in a shorter time-frame.

I can provide these services and help you grow your business. No, I'm not the cheapest writer around, but you do get what you pay for when it comes to content. You will also receive full rights to this content once they are completed. I will hold them for 10 days and then delete them from my files. They will never be sold or duplicated.

My terms are as follows:

1. I only accept upfront payment.
    2. Payments can only be made through PayPal.

Your Criteria:

1. I need your topic (1 topic per article)
    2. I need your keyword (1 keyword per article)
    3. How many articles
    4. How many words
    5. What type of deadline
    6. Paragraph count (if applicable)

Send me a PM ONLY if you accept my terms and can provide all the necessary criteria I need. If you have any additional information, please include it with your initial post.

Price

I charge .2 cents per word. Yes, that means if you need a 500 word article it's going to cost $10. However, it's well worth the money, especially if you want to boost your keyword rankings. Talk to you soon!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    michaelgrisso, Sep 23, 2012 IP