1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MASSIVE Keyword List Builder, 100% FREE. No gimmicks

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by rcole, May 12, 2007.

Hey folks;

Here is a 100% free piece of software for building large keyword lists fast, and for seeing the AdWords PPC traffic estimates and an AdWord ROI estimator for each word. It also has a bunch of "SEO Tools". <br>Just one of those free tools that is nice to have, and the price is right. It is free of viruses and adware (as long as you download it from the source shown below).

It is not meant to be a replacement for all other keyword tools, just a great tool that is really fast and 100% free.

Oh yeah, there is a cool feature that is available (again for free) where you can have your own small banner ad or text message embedded in the program so that if you distribute it to your list as a gift, or add it to your site as a freebie, YOUR message appears everytime the program is used.

Hope it can help ya.

www.ibizresearch.com/mlb.html

rcole, May 12, 2007 IP
    MrWizard and monfis like this.
  2. rcole

rcole Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Here is the link to get the MASSIVE Keyword List Builder program.

www.ibizresearch.com/mlb.html (it is http)

If you want to activate the banner or text messaging system so that your messages can appear in the program for your customers/list, just download the program and try it, then send email to cole@ibizresearch.com with your info and request.

P.S There are two additional programs that people that download the Massive Keyword List Builder by June 1st will get for free. SERP View and SERP Scope, (normal retail for these SEO programs is approx $200 each).

rcole, May 12, 2007 IP
  3. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I smell spam.

Lpspider, May 12, 2007 IP
  4. rcole

rcole Member

Best Answers:
    sorry you are so cynical of anything for free that is also very helpful.
    your noise is all wrong if that is what you smell.
    have you tried it? do you know what you are talking about?
    i don't think so.

perhaps before you "smell' you should clear your head first.
    don't put down what you have no idea about.

just want to let people get a program that is truly 100% free. We developed it for our own "in-house" use with large SEO cleints. It is but one small tool, but very helpful. At the suggestion of one of our developers we have released it just for the sake of it. In fact, those that use it will receive several other 100% free progrtams we have without cost or spam of any kind whatsoever. We don't try to sell the public anything. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies ONLY.

Can only wonder if you sell something that you feel this will impact your sales?
    perhaps so.

rcole, May 13, 2007 IP
  5. flash9

flash9 Banned

Best Answers:
    perhaps the reason he smells spam is the fact that you have only 6 posts on here, which makes people think, "oh, the minute he signs up, he is trying to promote software" - then when somebody offers their opinion on it, you get all personal giving it all the mouth.

You aint gonna get very far on DigitalPoint if you have that sort of attitude with everybody mate. take part in the community a little , introduce yourself to everybody, get involved, gain peoples trust, THEN promote your software.

flash9, May 13, 2007 IP
  6. rcole

rcole Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your insight.

I apologize for the tone, but also to be fair, someone should not jump to quick conclusions, and make rude comments without knowing the facts. I did post this to an appropriate forum. Why should I or anyone have to post a number of comments before posting something that can benefit a lot of people totally for free and without other motives? I would hope you would agree (to be fair). Why do people have to assume the worse of others without facts? Sorry if you do not like my rebuttal ("mouth") but i did no wrong and will not be insulted by someone who has nothing better to do than automatically assume the worse of others to drive up their personal posting count with trash comments, even if they are commenting to a newer member. I did not throw the first spear. In fact, I acted very honorably and with perfect honest no spam intention. Perhaps you should comment to the other guy too. I noticed you did not do that.

The company is not selling the software or any upgrades, enhancements, etc. We deal only with Fortune 500 clients. Just a free tool that I felt good about giving out since we have developed a newer version for our in-house staff and large clients..

This is actually not my first post, in fact we/I have posted many times under my company login. But this is under my new personal login, so that is my mistake and I agree that added to the concern.

Again, my apology if the truth offends you or him.

rcole, May 13, 2007 IP
  7. tooltime

tooltime Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for the nice program i like it. it is fast and the roi stats and seo menu items is very cool. i don't have to search the web anymore for this. appreciate ya sharing this.

tooltime, May 13, 2007 IP
  8. Astomper

Astomper Guest

Best Answers:
    very helpful program, especially roi. I also really like the seo menu toolbox.

Astomper, May 15, 2007 IP
  9. relevance4u

relevance4u Guest

Best Answers:
    I also must admit that stuff given away for free often "smells spam"...people are so cautious today because they get 10000 of spam mails a day

i just got onto your list - let's check it out!

relevance4u, May 15, 2007 IP
  10. primedan

primedan Guest

Best Answers:
    I think it is always better to get something for free - event though it might be spam or garbage, at least you only wasted your time. It is worse if you even have to pay for the same crap, and that happens all too often, unfortunately...

primedan, May 16, 2007 IP
  11. rcole

rcole Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your faith. It is not misplaced. If you already downloaded it, check your email, there is news about the other free (yes, really and truly free, no B.S of any kind) programs that will be coming your way soon.

Why? just because I can, and because not everything in this world has to have a price or be spam.

Appreciate you all for the leap of faith.

rcole, May 16, 2007 IP
  12. liquidmotor

liquidmotor Guest

Best Answers:
    My brother downloaded this 4 days ago and sent me a copy to use.
    I like it a lot. It is very fast and easy to use. The only thing I'd like to see in next version is to add yahoo search marketing adat. right now the ppc data is Google (which is ok cause I use Google mostly). just a request if/when ever possible. Other than that it works nicely and gives that quick insight i did not have so easily before. Plus it is free and that is always worth an extra "star" rating. I would recommend it.

liquidmotor, May 19, 2007 IP
  13. MrWizard

MrWizard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just download this and it looks like a great tool.

A little green rep your way.

Thanks!

MrWizard, May 19, 2007 IP
  14. liquidmotor

liquidmotor Guest

Best Answers:
    if anyone is interested i found a video tutorial of this program in the instructions I received.

www(dot)ibizresearch.com/mlb/video1.html

liquidmotor, May 19, 2007 IP
  15. tooltime

tooltime Guest

Best Answers:
    did anyone get the free serp view and serp scope program yet?
    I really liked the Massive keyword list program and would like to get the other programs too. Am i too late?

tooltime, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  16. rcole

rcole Member

Best Answers:
    A NEW version of Massive Keyword List Builder (ver 1.1) is available.
    download it at: www.ibizresearch.com/mlb.html

unzip the downloaded file
    read the READ ME FIRST file (very important!!)

have fun. no upsells, no solicitations, registrations always 100% private.

NOTE : Massive Keyword List Builder is 100% F*R*E*E. It may not be sold or distributed. The sale of the software is strictly prohibited under all circumstances. Do not download it except from iBizResearch.com to avoid viruses or scammers that try to get you to pay for it.

rcole, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  17. DirectEbook

DirectEbook Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the free tool. I was looking for something like this to help me out. Again, Thanks.

DirectEbook, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  18. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using similair software since a while. Very nice tool, especially the supplemental tools available after installation. Great, fast and - of course as you promised absolutly free - service. No installation problems, no bugs, so far.
    Thanks, Rep added. :)

monfis, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  19. jpatton

jpatton Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice nice free piece of software, very useful so far.

John

jpatton, Nov 11, 2007 IP
  20. dailycn

dailycn Peon

Best Answers:
    finished it

dailycn, Nov 12, 2007 IP