1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mass link spamming no longer a good option?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Dave Gold, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Dave Gold

Dave Gold Peon

Best Answers:
    You obviously know nothing of blackhat SEO if you think I am concerned with a site dropping from the index, I probably lost a few domains writing this post. Adsense account? Check. Hosting? Check. ISP? Check. I'm good to go.

Dave Gold, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats, if everything is great, why are you here asking for help?:confused:

MattUK, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  3. gigapromoters

gigapromoters Peon

Best Answers:
    gigapromoters, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  4. sharecash

sharecash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link spamming was never a good option in the first place. You need to invest in quality content, and as long as you regularly post it over a span of 3-4 months, you will see your organic rankings steadily and permanently rise. There are many, many services that can make quality, unique content for you, check fiverr for some cheap ones.

sharecash, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  5. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    you cannot spam any more, it not only gets banned but the places where you can do it there is so much of it that people don't read it

people want to buy off someone who knows what they are doing, that means giving relivent content out with your links

the three marketing strategies I use are Ezine (this one has got most of my leads), social networking (create a facebook page with something that interest people and advertise the product that way) and forum marketing

hope this helps

sargey18, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  6. Kris Reid

Kris Reid Active Member

Best Answers:

Totally Agree! Link spam will get you into hot water!

You need to focus on quality hand-made backlinks. Why not use a quality backlink service and focus your energy on building your business

Kris Reid, Dec 17, 2012 IP