1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mass Delete Closed Invoices

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by mcolvin, Sep 12, 2006.

I need to get a liability report as of 12/31/2005. Of course, I can delete any new customers created post 12/31/2005, but existing customers as of that date, that have made payments on invoices during 2006 are showing on the liability report (Which, of course, they should be). But, I'm basically trying to roll back the clock as if this report was done on 12/31/2005, so, payments/invoices made during 2006 would not have existed yet.

Deleting the payments was straight forward, but the invoices, which are of course closed, can't be deleted unless they are open, and without deleting the invoices, the expiration dates are not what they would have been on 12/31/2005... :)

So, what I need to do is either a mass open of a found set of invoices, or a mass delete (which seems to require the invoices be opened first). Since the number of invoices is in the 10's of thousands, one at a time isn't going to work.

Any suggestions Shawn?

mcolvin, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There isn't a way to do it unless you were to go through each invoice and open it (which will roll the expiration date back) and then delete it.

digitalpoint, Sep 14, 2006 IP