1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mass Control for free!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by muzzdang, Aug 30, 2008.

Hi guys

My name is Johnson Tee, and I was one of the lucky ones to sign up for Frank Kern's Mass Control course (last count, there was only about 500 people who signed up). Needless to say, I was blown away by the Mass Control system.

But I have a problem. I have just started my internet marketing journey, and I don't have a list or a product yet. Here's where you come in, let me help launch your Mass Control for FREE!

I will ...

Launch the Four Day Cash Machine and bring you a massive inflow of CASH!
    Position your product for the highest perceived value!
    Help you find, contact and build relationship with your affiliates!
    Implement the Howitzer method and make you the center of attention in your market overnight!
    Help you bond with your market and build intense marketing frenzy!
    ...And much, much more!

All I ask is a chance to show you how this system really works and build up my portfolio. I will only get paid when I generate sales from you affiliate sales. No upfront payment, no retainer.

I hope you find this offer interesting. Please contact me if you are interested.

Cheers

Johnson

muzzdang, Aug 30, 2008 IP