1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketplace stock status synchronization

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by shiima, Nov 2, 2015.

I’m working on a marketplace, but am stuck at choosing from all the alternatives. I’ve been reading a lot on different alternatives, but can’t seem to quite find the perfect one. I'm currently on WooCommerce with WC Vendors, but there's on thing I can't find a solution for – stock status synchronization.

The marketplace I’m working on will be for designers who already sell their items through their own webshops, and my goal is to bring them together on this marketplace as an additional way to reach more people. As all the designers already have their own webshops running, my marketplace would have to be able to synchronize with their webshops' stock status when an item sells out. I’m hoping to find a solution that can do this automatically and wonder if anyone knows of anything of that like? Or if you have any ideas of alternative ways of solving this issue?

shiima, Nov 2, 2015 IP