1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Marketplace feedback

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Matthew Sayle, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    hmmmm, 1 message.

You are also very fast, I might add.

Why would someone be viewing this thread if they weren't already a member?

[​IMG]

I have a strong suspicious you have recently been banned.

I am guessing I probably had something to do with it.

I only get scammers banned, so you probably deserved it.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    Matthew Sayle, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  2. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:
    Not banned. Just saw your thread and figured I'd give you a taste of your own random trolling. So... You ripping me off or sending me that $100 bitcoin?

webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    lol, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you quite understand the definition of "ripping someone off".

However, if you can show me a specific example of how I ripped someone off, I will gladly send you $100.

Not bitcoin though, it will need to be via Paypal or Skrill.

4. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:
    Every thread where someone is attempting to market their products and services you troll with negative nonsense that has nothing to do with the ad is bulling the thread. Doing so limits the responses as people don't generally post back where there's an obvious troll like yourself. I've looked at your posts and found several where you post sometimes 3-4 posts in a row to a thread just to cause problems.

This action rips people the second you bully a thread and continues through it's lifetime.

Here's some advise. If you spend the time on your own business, instead of going out of your way to be a jerk, you'd be more successful. I see absolutely no evidence you're doing anything but a disservice to this forum. Without a doubt not something you should be proud of in any way.

Sure if you bitch at enough people you might actually stumble on a few people ripping others off but your bomb approach carries 200x damage than it protects anything.

webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
    cronik likes this.
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Please show me one time I was wrong about a website.

6. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:
    A website? That wasn't part of the deal. Damn scammers can't even stick to their deals.

webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    You were just complaining about my negative posts inside of website sales threads - weren't you?

8. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:
    You said prove that you've ripped people off. Pretty sure every single person you've trolled feels ripped off. Seems like you're back peddling on your own deal. Crap now I feel ripped off.

webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Ok, you can't just say "You rip everyone off" like I am a modern day Bernie Madoff.

Please show me ONE specific example of me ripping someone off - it shouldn't be that hard, since there supposedly are so many.

10. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:
    I've proved several. Every person who's attempting to help promote their business that gets randomly trolled and their topics bullied by you. HAS lost $$. Every one. You're not helping anyone you're just being a jerk.

Who knows maybe it's because you don't know how to promote your own, you're lonely like many trolls, or you simple just have crab mentality and feel the need to rip off others out of spite.

BTW you're also hurting your own business. Companies grow from their networks and if this is all you have.. You're not gong to grow it. In fact I'd say you're well on your way to alienating much of your customer and partner relationships.

webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  11. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    They aren't trying to promote their business, they are trying to sell a website.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered before a successful transaction for both parties can take place.

You wouldn't buy a home without an inspection, would you?

This is digital real estate, pretty similar to physical. Ever played monopoly?

I actually do help a lot of people.

I have never 'ruined' a good sale - I have just exposed the bad ones.

It's not like I say "Don't buy this site, it's a scam" - I always back my claims up with evidence.

I pride myself on always being objective and never subjective.

Even though I don't particularly care for you, or a few other people on this forum - if you post a decent website, I won't mess with you.

I am not a bully.

I don't know how you can make that claim if you don't know what I do?

What is my business?

A few years ago, all I could think about was growing my business.

However, I have learned to actually turn stuff down these days.

I am very comfortable with the amount of work load I have - about an hour or two per day.

Most of that is spent managing different aspects.

12. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:
    What freakin website? I'm discussing your habbit of random trolling people's posts right after they post a new topic just to be a total ass and drown startup marketing efforts. I'm extremely confident your 1 hour a day is all you get and your different aspects involve begging your parents for cash and wondering how you're gonna pay the rent.

It's easy to give up a dream after you've reached a level you're poison to your own brand.

It's obvious from your sig what you do. You're just another traffic scammer. What's your customer's average ROI? Has anyone ever made $$ from your scheme or do you just flat out rip people off too? Your site looks like it was done in 5 minuted and hosted on a $5 shared hosting account. Lets see some proof you're not selling people meaningless pipe dreams or collecting e-mails to spam because it sure as heck looks like you are.

The above is a 'nice' version of what you typically do to others. Every person that reads that and decides not to invest the time to click links is potential lost revenue. Hence how you, yourself, rip people off.

I wouldn't like me either if I were you. I haven't seen you help anyone and I've gone through a few pages of your posts. However I've seen you trash companies just hours ago for doing nothing more than promoting their business for the first time here. I'd link the posts but it seems the moderators agree with me and deleted your posts.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
    cronik and qwikad.com like this.
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Hey you forgot to switch to your other profile before posting that.

And you're wrong... it only took 4 minutes :D

I'm honored that you would spend so much of your time on me.

You're making me blush a little :D

You would have to ask them...mine is around 3%.

Would you like me to send you the package?

Just send me a PM, you won't have to give me your email address.

I will also give you a free domain and script for you to test the system on. I have a few domains I am not using anymore.

Your choice of course...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  14. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really care about either of you girls bickering in the hallway, but here's my opinion, regardless:
    Asking difficult questions and/or exposing potential scams IS a help to the community. I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of posts, so if there is particular info that is plain wrong, or just rude or misguided, please link at least one thread, so we can see.
    I rarely frequent the buy/sell/ad-forums on this site. Why? Because 90% of it is pure, utter bullcrap from start to end. Mostly consisting of illiterate google-translate sycophants trying to pedal some sort of illgotten sites/services or advertising some scam. Exposing these frauds is a good thing.
    Granted, I would probably never, ever buy anything via a forum like this. It's too easy to fake traffic stats, provide glorified statistics and present something that looks good, but doesn't stand a closer inspection. If I want to buy something web-related, I'll go for searching, and finding stuff myself, via reputable sources.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 8, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  15. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I have been asking the same thing.

I am sure there are plenty of me being rude - but I don't believe I have been wrong or misguiding about anything.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  16. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You are full of crap and yourself for sure. You have this fake sales thread, scamming people, yet you dare to call others out on how bad their tactics are. This is your scamming thread:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/one-wikipedia-backlink-for-any-website.2760685/

Why don't make thousands (or even hundreds) of $$ for yourself from that scheme? Why charge others for something that doesn't work? Should I post some stupid but legit comment on that thread to ruin your fun there? I can, and I may, depending on what else are you going to say. I just realized that people like you are not worth even 3 minutes of my life. You're such a hypocrite. You call others out on EXACTLY the same sh*t you do. What a hypocrisy!

BTW, you removed that email harvesting site from you sig again. Can you just see for a second what a hypocrite you are?? And for the others to come and defend indefensible is stupid too.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    qwikad.com, Aug 9, 2015 IP
    cronik likes this.
  17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Please do, I encourage your comments on my sales thread.

What questions can I answer for you?

I don't understand what scheme you're talking about?

I am offering a service - how can that be considered a scheme?

Matthew Sayle, Aug 9, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.