1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Your Myspace Site's to Succes!?!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Alex!, Sep 19, 2006.

Well,

Im all New to this. im 14, trying to do my own little thing on the web. I own www.Myspacespin.com & www.theprofilehut.com. Those sites aren't much to brag about though. Myspacespin generating between 1.3 - 2k Unique visitors per day and theprofilehut.com Almost 200. Although theprofilehut is really new it is still doing pretty crap. i was wondering how all you guys who own myspace site's marketed your site's to Money Piles?

Alex

Alex!, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Marketing myspace sites to a large aount of people is hard as their are soo many other people in this market, you have the heavy weight sites who have most of the market share and competing with these top people is very hard, you have to delegate your own marketing ideas to make your site different form how the other in your market is been advertised.

Also another downfall is ive found by having almost 2000 uniques a day on my site and the CTR rate been high the adsense pay off is very very poor, Myspace resource sites pay an absolute joke amount in terms of revenue, To even make a decent amount in one day I need liek 15k uniques.

but any way if your "myspaceSPIN" site get larger myspace will just take out court action aggainst you, like they have done with soo many other myspace resource sites with "myspace" in their URL.

but your only 14 so who cares your doing quite well for a kid your age, keep up the good work.

Connections, Sep 19, 2006 IP