1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Marketing & Website Consultancy Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by Howard Lim, Sep 15, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi DP Members,

3 Years Ago, I Started A Marketing & Website Consultancy Service.
    Helping People and Online Business Owners Evaluate, Improve & Monetize Their Websites, Blogs, Squeeze Pages & Even Their Online Stores.

What Is This Consultancy Service About?
    • This is a Consultancy Service, Which Means That I Will Give You Advice On How Best To Improve Your Current Online Situation Through Skype. (Not Through Some Video)
      Where I Will Use My Experience In The Internet Marketing Niche To Your Advantage & Benefit

• This Service is Very Interactive, Which Means That You Can Tell Me Your Concerns & I Will Use My Experience To Advice You On What To Do Next.
    • However, Do Take Note That You Would Have To Implement The Solutions And Advice Yourself. This Is NOT A Service Which I Help You Do Everything.

• Then You May Ask Yourself: Then Why Would I Hire You?
    • Very Simple, Because This Service Is Cheaper As Compared To Getting Somebody/Company Do It For You. I Understand That Many Websites Need Help, But Are Unable To Afford The Thousands Of Dollars Needed to Hire These Companies. Thus This Could Be Your Alternate Ticket To Success.

I Currently Offer You 4 Packages:

Package 1
    • Website Evaluation
    • Integration of Internet Marketing Into Your Website
    • Live Coaching on How to Increase Traffic & Sales.
    Package 2
    • Squeeze Page Evaluation
    • Sales Funnel Evaluation
    • Product Review and Analysis
    • Blog Evaluation
    • All Suggestion and Improvements Using My Experience as An Internet Marketer.
    Package 3
    • For Newbies to The Internet Marketing / Affiliate Marketing Niche
    • Complete Guide to Setting Up A Squeeze Page, Autoresponder, Domain Name Registering, Hosting, Professional Email Set Up.
    • Bonus Viral Traffic System
    • Bonus Affiliate Products
    • Bonus Follow-Up Email Set Up
    • Bonus Traffic Generation Techniques
    • Everything You Need To Become An Affiliate Marketer

Package 4
    • You Tell Me What You Need And I Will See How I Can Help.

Price
    • This Depends On Your Budget. I Can Work With Most Budgets.
    • It Can Be One Time Consultancy
    • Or Monthly Consultancy
    • Tell Me Your Needs & We Will Work Something Out

Payment Method
    • Paypal.

How To Place An Order
    • Send Me An Email To
    • Tell Me Your Budget & Your Package Or Requirements and We Can Discuss An Acceptable Price Between Us.
    • When The Price Is Decided, You Will Need To Send Me The Payment Via Paypal And When Received We Can Start The Session Immediately.

Thank You
    & I Look Forward To Working Together Towards Your Success

Cheers
    Howard Lim
    Internet Marketer, Guru & Mentor

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    Howard Lim, Sep 15, 2013 IP