1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing SEO Services

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ytr191, Apr 24, 2013.

Recently I have been trying to provide SEO services to people. Although I have been trying for two weeks. I have gotten no clients.

Methods I have tried
    -Craigslist posting
    -Email Marketing

What would you all suggest I do to find clients for my services?

Also if your wondering what I do visit my site theseosovereign.com

Thanks for your help guys! I really appreciate it!

ytr191, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    webar2007, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    1. Do you have a business page on G+? You should definitely create one, if you do not. Make sure you don't spam it with your link. Post it once somewhere, don't worry, people will find you if they need your services. Plus, your link will be listed as part of your profile anyway. If you post your link one too many times, your account will be suspended. G+ is quick in dealing with spam.

Give your business page a name that will define your business (e.g. John's SEO Services).

Then, join all SEO communities available on G+. There are dozens of them there. Contribute to the conversations. Join as many circles as you can. Post regular posts.

-------------
    2. Twitter is a must in promoting services. Follow people that will follow you back, so that you could exponentially grow your Twitter account. Once you have 10,000+ followers you will notice a steady flow of visitors coming to check your site out, once you tweet about it.

Hope this helps!

qwikad.com, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    melprise likes this.
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use social media..work on getting twitter followers in your niche, and then promote to them (don't spam). Social media is the best FREE way to reach a ton of people. Good luck.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  5. A+ Global

A+ Global Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is highly effective and SEO forums as well.

A+ Global, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about using more SEO, to promote your SEO services? Duh. As in, set up a mini-blog that promotes your ability to do rank building services for others, and state your rates and packages. If you concentrate on obscure terms, say keywords with only 100-500 searches a month, you know you will likely rank page 1 for the words very easily. This will make a difference in proving your abilities to some potential customers, who may ask you to show pages your keywords rank high for.

melprise, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  7. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you really know what you are doing go to freelancer.com this is the best place where you can find tons of clients especially those who look for promoting their business

Zebios, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  8. adalinaabella

adalinaabella Peon

Best Answers:
    Your strategies are quite good. These techniques are highly recommended while we are using SEO. Email Marketing is one of the strongest way to get traffic for your site but only when you have a sound knowledge about the strategies and the methods which makes E mail Marketing successful. One thing I should recommended you whenever you are going to do email to the unknown customers of your whom you want to convince must use an attractive as well as those subject lines which have a strong sense. This subject lines helps you to improve visitors for your site and also generate lids for your business.

emailing

adalinaabella, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  9. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    You’d better have an integrated plan, which includes doing email marketing, participating forums, ranking your services on Google, and so on. Attracting client is an ongoing process, two weeks is such a short time that can not prove your methods are unsuccessful. Be patient and work hard.
    You may make some mistakes on the issues such as, a low-quality mail list, low inbox rate. These mistakes may lead your previous email marketing campaign unsuccessful. In order to avoid making these mistakes, you can read the article about how to optimize email campaign at http://emailmarketing.comm100.com/email-marketing-ebook/email-optimization.aspx

Sabrina_Gage, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  10. mlgstyx

mlgstyx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I found out that if you offer 1 month of free seo with your web hosting package, they will come.

mlgstyx, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  11. celenco

celenco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are going to offer a SEO services I think results speaks volumes, take a site and rank it for free for a medium competitive keyword if you can do that, then you will have something to show that proves you know what you're doing. I went to your site and it didn't jump out to me like it was a professional SEO's site, so you might want to look at that too.

celenco, Apr 26, 2013 IP