1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing needs patience and good temperament

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by prasanth5, Dec 18, 2012.

Do you agree with me that marketing needs patience and a sound temperament? What I mean to say is a marketer has to be temperamentally good in order to see the desired results in the long run. Most marketers tend to fail at the right time when their temperament needs to be strong. Finally they give up and take up a career in something else. Marketing certainly needs loads of fortitude and self belief.

prasanth5, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I can agree with you to a point but not completely. I agree that one would require patience and a certain amount of strength to see the thing through (the desired result) and not give up.
    And while you would need a good temperment if dealing with the public, why would you need it for online marketing? I mean if you lose it and flip out online, who will see it?:)

Spoiltdiva, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. JAZZT

JAZZT Peon

Best Answers:
    THE PATIENT DOG EAT THE FASTEST BONE WITH A SIMPLE STRATEGIES HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET 200 PLUS VIEWS TO MY MY AFFILIATE BLOG CHECK IT OUT IT REQUIRE PATENT AND HARD WORKING CHECK OUT MY PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED. quickearn dot blogspot dot come

JAZZT, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    This is your 1st post on DP and it's pure spam. Now this is making me lose my patience and is affecting my good temperment.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  5. khaie

khaie Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree.
    Marketing needs patience and good temperament.Plus a good judgement.
    need a lot of learning curve and understand how things work.
    some ethics follows.

khaie, Dec 19, 2012 IP