1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Free Ebooks (kindle) - Need Advice.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Livesdw, Feb 18, 2015.

Marketing Free Ebooks (kindle) - Need Advice.
    I am looking for advice on ways I could market my free ebooks for free? I don't want to spend that much, if any, money on ads. Need suggestions on how to effectively and cheaply market free kindle books.

Can someone just list some suggestion for me? Thanks so much.

Download my books free or just check out so you can give me advice on marketing them:
    http://amazon.com/Daniel-Wallock/e/B00KCF5W6K/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Livesdw, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  2. Dr. Bo

Dr. Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create a Facebook page around your books, then visit related facebook groups and try to give value and build relations. Another way is to write articles about your topics and then post them in popular article sites like ezinearticles.com. Third way is to do forum marketing - create a signature which grabs attention and redirects people to your free ebooks, then give value to members of these forums. By the way, there isn't such thing like free traffic, because your time costs money even if you don't understand it.

Dr. Bo, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  3. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, best option would be the use of Social Media Channels.. post them on pinterest, fb, twitter (use hashtags) write engaging contents featuring your ebooks. Submit them on these sites for example => http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/20-best-websites-to-download-free-e-books/ :) You can quote a phrase from your eBooks and then tweet it out. Follow authors within your niche. they can help you out too in improving what you do.

rose@youzign, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  4. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Don't link drop for 1.

Add that to your signature if you want.

usasportstraining, Apr 2, 2015 IP