1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing automation software that brings leads, not just nurture existing ones?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by boris33, Apr 29, 2019.

Hi,

I'd like to ask you, if you tried and/or had any success getting leads (mostly B2B) with marketing automation software and if yes, which would be a good one and of course, cheap enough?

My small research:

- Zamanto auto poster (found one on YT: youtu[.]be/b5ECARR5288 )
    - Marketo (good only for nurturing, not generation)
    - Hootsuite (again, nurturing only)

It seems to me that most of the platforms (except the 1st one) just enable you to nurture your leads, not generating them. Or, is there any other?

Thanks!

boris33, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would be very skeptical of a marketing automation tool that promises to generate new leads for you. How exactly do they suggest that they are going to do this? Email spamming? Social media spamming? Some other lead generation technique? Sounds suspicious to me.

jrbiz, Apr 29, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LinkedCamp
    This is the best tool that not only collects data to nurture existing leads but also runs campaigns to help you find the best leads.

susiparker, Mar 24, 2021 IP
  4. johnsimirion

johnsimirion Peon

Best Answers:
    Since we started using Snov.io our sales revenue has grown by 18%, it helps us find the necessary lead info almost automatically: we push one button and find business email addresses for a whole list of contacts.

johnsimirion, Mar 26, 2021 IP