1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing assignment (Feedback required)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Eddy10, Oct 23, 2019.

Hi, I am currently doing a marketing assignment which requires feedback to meet criteria.
    The assignment is planning a trade show for the company 'Blackmores'

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 23.52.05.png
    I have attached a screenshot of the Gantt chart I have completed

I have also made a task list for the day of the trade show

Action plan task list in order from first to last

1. Arrive early at trade show location

2. Confirm staff and their schedules to have booth manned at all times. Schedule should include appropriate break times for each staff member

3. Prepare marketing materials such as brochures and free giveaways to distribute to attendees of the show

4. Collect contact information from potential customers and have a safe place for the information

5. Gain feedback from staff members for any possible effective changes that can be immediately implemented

6. Ensure staff have sufficient materials to distribute during the course of the day

7. Be present for any pre-scheduled meetings

8. Actively engage with audience to be successful

9. Keep an emphasis on distributing materials to ensure nothing is wasted

10. Follow staff break schedule

Lastly I have attached a staff schedule for the day
    Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 23.54.37.png

any feedback is encouraged

thankyou

Eddy10, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  2. monorattlesnake

monorattlesnake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What kind of feedback are you looking for?

To me, this looks like a well prepared theoretical plan of managing employees at a trade fair. I do not see where the marketing point of view comes in. What kind of materials would you be distributing? How would you train your staff? Do you have any activities prepared to "actively engage" visitors of your booth? These are the things I would like to see described in a little bit more detail.

monorattlesnake, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  3. Jennifer Mathew

Jennifer Mathew Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try My Assignment Services if you're a student in Canada looking for online marketing assignment help. Their Experts have received extensive training and education. Their services are affordable and won't put a strain on your finances. They provide a wide range of academic writing services. Their professionals work around the clock. I am a University of Toronto student who sought their marketing assignment help.

Jennifer Mathew, Feb 23, 2024 IP
  4. ross9

ross9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks extremely difficult to me, I need some time to answer your question properly

ross9, Mar 6, 2024 IP