1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing a Towing company

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by adamreed62, Feb 6, 2021.

I believe marketing a towing service is not as marketing others site. I am wondering how can I promote my site more to rank it up.?

adamreed62, Feb 6, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Will Google My Business be your best bet?

qwikad.com, Feb 6, 2021 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are marketing to prospects that have one thing in common: vehicles that break down, get in accidents, or otherwise have problems on the road. I would suggest providing articles and other content around those issues on your website and promoting this content on social media groups that focus on your general location.

jrbiz, Feb 6, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's not that different to marketing any other service that people use in a "crisis"
    • clear where the towing company operates
    • easily found phone number
    • make the site "mobile first"
    Have a page with a checklist of things to do if your car breaks down, another for accidents (call police, get witness info, swap details with the other driver etc)

The information that you emphasise will differ if it's a small company to a big one but ultimately you want to be seen as trustworthy, efficient etc

You could even do an Instagram account with interesting tows you've had this week. Classic cars, interesting situations. Saw a truck that had hoisted the car onto it's flat deck and was towing a boat. When the car broke down the owner must have been relieved to not have to abandon the boat on the side of the road. That sort of thing builds goodwill and a feeling of familiarity.

sarahk, Feb 6, 2021 IP
  5. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use the different platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. or you can also go for Google My Business.

susiparker, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  6. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a list of digital marketing services
    • Online presence analysis,
    • Mobile Marketing Service,
    • Search Engine Optimization,
    • Ecommerce Marketing,
    • Email Marketing Service,
    • Social Media Marketing,
    • Content Marketing Service,
    • Reputation Management,
    • Pay Per Click Service,
    • Conversion Rate Optimization,
    • Local Business Marketing,
    • Affiliate Marketing Service
    You can use one of them

usaukclassifieds, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  7. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Service businesses that are a necessity as opposed to a luxury -- including towing are really not that much different than anything else except for the fact that the required service niche is one where people come looking for you (or someone like you) as opposed to another niche where you have to throw your ads at them so to speak. Various suggestions of the below are already mentioned by others but my inclusion is only agreement.
    1) Make sure your online presence is prepped before going online including all the necessary parts, minimum of basic seo to get organically ranked,make sure site content is clear, punctuation and spelling is accurate, and images are relative and good quality, site is fully functional and mobile enhanced.
    2) Submit your site to search engines/directories--BUT be careful....
    3)If you are not using a social media page as your primary online presence--develop at least 1 and make sure it is filled with daily helpful posts of content and quality related pics. The more consultative to your towing business--the better. Join FREE groups related to towing and share your site, social site, related posts in the groups to build community.
    4)Submit your site to search engines/directories--BUT be careful....
    5)Develop a Google My Business Page keeping same guidelines in mind as other online pages.
    6)Submit your site to search engines/directories--BUT be careful....
    All of these will build organically occurring visits mostly local to you BUT will take some time. There are strategies to immediately brand your business name and at least get it in front of eyes as well as enhance your search engine submissions. These strategies need to be implemented early and can be assisted with some good old-fashion offline marketing such as business card swaps w/other service businesses, flyers, B2B solicitations, etc

Breslinnet, Feb 10, 2021 IP