1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing a hair care ecommerce site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by don rees, Aug 12, 2022.

hi , i wonder ifyou can help me, i am a new online marketer , i have a wordpress store all finished and ready to market .
    the problem is i do not know how to market it ?? exactly how to market it .

facebook etc is too expensive , SEO looks to be very slow to me.
    i have the following , https://haircareshop-online.com
    my own bulk mailing program with smtp, unlimited/
    email lists totalling 5.4 BILLION , i C & V them . still get over 60% live and active , any help , greatlt appreciated , take care don rees

don rees, Aug 12, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Don, welcome to the forum.
    You have two options:
    1. Fast and expensive
    2. Slow and cheap
    You've got a business plan in your head or (hopefully) written down. You know what your competition looks like. You'll have an idea of what their ad spend is and their social media presence. You can choose to meet them head on and spend money or you can play a long game and build some revenue first.

Hair care sounds like a tough niche but you will have a vision of how you can differentiate and get a meaningful share of the market.

Good luck!

sarahk, Aug 13, 2022 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to change few things on site. Your store option is showing all products without category. I think there should be categories, so user can see products accordingly. I click on two random products and get two categories "Hair Dryer" "Hair Curler" means there are many categories. You can set your category in dropdown below store menu.

You are owning complete website for your products but at contact you are using gmail email and name is also not suitable like haircareshop at gmail dot com .... there are random characters and number, its not looking professional .... I think you should use sales at domain . com or something related.

Because your niche market is very competitive, so one more recommendation is add blog to your site and post there there related informative contents.

Your site is not SEO friendly and need to fix on page issues. Add any plugins to add description and other related tags.

And if you think that SEO is slow process for you then use complete digital marketing means SEO, SMO, PPC all to get quick and targeted results.

Hope these points will help you to make your site more user friendly.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 13, 2022 IP
  4. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO may be slow but it's worth it. You can create Youtube videos demonstrating the use of your products, then add links in your video descriptions back to your website. Also, hang out in forums in your niche and start a blog to get search engine traffic. See if you can seek out other non-rival business owners in your niche for joint venture opportunities.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 26, 2022 IP