1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Markethealth.com, another scam?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wokaka, May 7, 2008.

1. banker0679

banker0679 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you and the other person are both Dufus

1. why would you want to work with a company that has their website for sale?
    http://whois.domaintools.com/sellhealth.com
    SellHealth.com is for sale
    The owner of the domain you are researching has it listed for sale.

2. The other guy has an affiliate link in his signature and you're both NOOBS here. I wonder if you're the same person telling everyone to click on the affiliate link....
    Real smart

3. the other guy has a semiadult site on his profile...isn't that against TOS?

banker0679, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  2. Green Goddess

Green Goddess Peon

Best Answers:
    To Bunker0679

I would have quoted you but because I am so NEW I can not because of YOUR link.

No, I really am a
    newcomer​
    here and only have one acct. I resent the term noob or newbie and I am sure admin. will check it and verify as they are reading this.
    Just because I am NEW to this industry doesn't mean you have to be discourteous and assume I am a dumb kid. I am a woman almost 50!

Yes, I am new, but you don't have to be so rude! Some of us are not so savvy as to even know how to look up such things. Instead of critizing why not tell how to look it up! I have no idea how to look up where a company is selling unless you just search it.
    Most of us when we are new into this, we are definatly looking for the best companies to sign up with. The best paying, are they honest? Are they skimming off of your link? Do they actually payout? How often do they pay? What is the limit they START to pay on. etc, etc... Plus then of course there is new to advertising in itself, so a NEWCOMER is scared of loosing their tail.
    We come excited and hopeful too as to hoping we can FINALLY make some money on the internet legitimatly and want a piece of the pie.
    I WILL NOT LET SOMEONE LIKE YOU DASH MY HOPES!
    Most of us just getting started in this are gunshy, so we certainly don't need rudeness to add to the pot!

Green Goddess, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  3. banker0679

banker0679 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    learn what the word 'noob' means

it means that you're are a newcomer or NEW to the industry

banker0679, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  4. Green Goddess

Green Goddess Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I am aware of your RUDE words.
    I don't like calling other people noobs or newbies, never have and don't like being called one myself.
    When I trained others on how to do IFW Freebie trading and did make money at it, I never called anyone those terms. I just "sounds" disrespectful. And guess what? They respected me for that.

I prefer the term newcomer.

Now, I have wasted enough time here defending myself to a overbearing conceit.

Green Goddess, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  5. hhhawks

hhhawks Guest

Best Answers:
    hello does anyone know how to be paid via paypal i havent earned any money yet i was just wondering

hhhawks, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  6. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always a good idea to get repeated reviews from affiliates who have been paid by a network before investing your time and effort with them

golfpro1, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  7. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    One can get negative comments and remarks also from people that have sour grapes or an axe to grind. At least some here seem to say that they pay frequently and on time. What other affiliate programs can you say that about. I recently saw them also promoted by a James Scholes.

Torsten, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  8. affiliateg

affiliateg Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard only good things about the MarketHealth program...but haven't tried it myself. Affiliate's tracking can be influenced by many factors...Nowadays, people are using a few different browsers, and on some of them the tracking might not work correctly.

affiliateg, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  9. jhardy

jhardy Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone actually said they are getting paid???

I signed up with this company about 5 years ago under the Domain name yourfreehealthoffers.com I picked the Bowtrols sight at that time. I pretty much forgot all about the site and it just automatically renewed each year. Then a couple of months ago I came across the site while doing inventory on all my Domain names and I realized 5 years and I have never made a dime with this site?? something is not right here. So I went in to look things over. According to the Stats page the traffic was there but not one sale. Now how is that possible?? ?Not 1 sale in 5 years??? not even 1 fluke sale or refund attempt or anything. So of course I started questioning things. I noticed that the Green Beans Coffee site was being offered and new. I couldn't remember how to change the site I was promoting under my domain name. I wanted to change to this site and keep a good eye on it for a couple of weeks because I am sure it would make a sale and I was going to send a shit load of traffic to it to make sure. So I emailed the only support address I could find. info at markethealth com and asked how to change the site to another one? Here is the reply I got:

John,

We don't provide technical support on masking your domain for our affiliate links. You'll have to get assistance with
    this outside of our network. In regards to not being able to zip the green coffee banners i've contacted our tech team
    and it should be resolved momentarily.

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:33 PM, John Gmail wrote:

How do I change my offer website from The bowtrol site to the Green Bean site???

My Domain name is :

cant post here

John

--

Best Regards,

Adam Cory
    Affiliate Manager

AIM: markethadam

2049 N.Lincoln St
    Burbank, CA 91504 USA
    1-818-303-9311 Office, Hours 9:30-5:30 PM PST (GMT-8)
    1-800-756-3850 Fax
    1-818-303-2600 Int'l Office
    1-818-303-2606 Int'l Fax

I replied and told him it is not outside help I need the nameservers are pointing the same place as 5 years ago and that is where it states to point them. I asked why he wouldn't want to help someone who has been promoting them for 5 years and never asked for anything and never even questioned why he had NO sales in 5 years. Then at the first sign of needing help you politely tell me to screw off?? I told him I think he has been redirecting my sales to himself and this whole company has become a scam and that I was going to start checking things out. I haven't heard a reply from him since, no matter how many emails I sent him. So I don't know exactly whats going on but something is not right. And if Manchester Tech states he has been and is still getting paid then I would like to know how hes doing it and through who???

John Hardy

PS. Still can't download the Banners in a zip file?? :)

jhardy, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  10. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's weak of markethealth to not help out. If anyone is still with them and wants something better and more responsive see my sig.

eljefe3, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  11. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I used them and made some money that they paid. But the business moved to better income and right now I only have an account with them.

aditd, Jan 10, 2013 IP