1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Markethealth.com, another scam?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wokaka, May 7, 2008.

Everybody knows markethealth previously known as JoeBucks. I have joined MarketHealth but I never really promote their products until today. Then I found some negative posts about MarketHealth (and JoeBucks) by individuals recently, just try to search in Google or other search engines "MarketHealth scam" and similar keywords, you will find some negative comments and posts. So is there anyone using markethealth here and has been paid fully by them? I heard markethealth manipulates their tracking software. Every time I asked markethealth representatives, they always answer but when I asked them about this, they suddenly disappear.

wokaka, May 7, 2008 IP
    argothiusz likes this.
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They ignore questions? That definitely seems shady.

dcristo, May 8, 2008 IP
    argothiusz likes this.
  3. ManchesterTech

ManchesterTech Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always been paid promptly by MarketHealth... I'm not saying they are white than white... I don't know. But in all time I have been paid in full and correctly. Never any prob for me

McrTech

ManchesterTech, May 8, 2008 IP
  4. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean all time? Since they were JoeBucks? But do you really make good amount of money with MarketHealth? Because according to these skeptic people, MarketHealth/JoeBucks manipulated the tracking code and once these guys proved it on JoeBucks forum, the admins deleted their threads. Well I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

wokaka, May 8, 2008 IP
  5. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I believe that markethealth.com is just another shady company. They haven't answered my question yet until today....be careful, people...

wokaka, May 8, 2008 IP
  6. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well you never know, mabe they have too many publishers to deal with and not enough employees? Give them atleast 24 hours :D.

redz, May 8, 2008 IP
  7. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i never seen so many negative reviews about legit affiliate programs beside about markethealth.com. 24 hours? It's already more than 72 hours. I still need more opinion here but now it seems these scam stories are true.

wokaka, May 8, 2008 IP
  8. BlohG

BlohG Banned

Best Answers:
    i recently signed up with them, in a fix after reading your post

BlohG, May 8, 2008 IP
  9. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

MarketHealth is one of my clients and I only work with high integrity programs.
    Lots of guys here at DP have worked with them since way back in the JoeBucks days and have gotten paid.

Gary has explained the tracking problem many times that came up with a couple affiliates. It had to do with cookies and the affiliate just had to clear their cookies and then they would see their affiliate ID correctly. I can't really explain it technically, but he's explained it several times to people on the forums. I can try to get more clarification if anyone needs it. But hopefully some of the many happy MarketHealth affiliates will weigh in.

5starAffiliates, May 8, 2008 IP
  10. forumguy123

forumguy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are one of the few companies that ALWAYS pays on time...for a few years now. I can't speak to the future, but so far, so good.

forumguy123, May 9, 2008 IP
  11. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not what I heard. I heard Gary and other managers deleted all the threads that questioning JoeBucks' tracking code. And if they are really legit, why they don't answer my questions? it's already hanging in the air since a few days ago. Go here and click the two external links there:
    http://www.businesspeanuts.com/bum-marketing/problems-arising-with-markethealthcom-what-should-i-do

And yes, i need clarification. I haven't made any real amount of money with markethealth and i won't really promote any of their products until they prove that they are a legit company.

wokaka, May 9, 2008 IP
  12. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    My AM has always been prompt with me too.

BankRollBucks, May 9, 2008 IP
  13. s0sunz1m

s0sunz1m Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see more negative comments than positive ... who to believe?

Does it happens to site with turnkey website?

Is that the reason MarketHealth don't 've their own forum?

s0sunz1m, May 9, 2008 IP
  14. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but can you explain why those people are arguing about your affiliate program, Gary? You can click the external link that I gave earlier on this thread. And just like s0sunz1m, i think it would be best if you have your own forum so we can read what people thought. The problem is not about payment but they are accusing you of stealing their affiliate commission by manipulating the tracking code.

wokaka, May 9, 2008 IP
  15. mistivon

mistivon Peon

Best Answers:
    just curious.....do they allow incentivized marketing? can't find specifics anywhere
    thanks for any info

mistivon, May 9, 2008 IP
  16. ManchesterTech

ManchesterTech Peon

Best Answers:
    the sky is falling, the sky is falling... lol

Okay, here's the drop. When affiliate's have bad days with sales...they ALWAYS have the ones that pop out the woodwork saying it's some great conspiracy...

It's not...it's cookies and they are the bain of our affiliate lives, but there's nothin we can do about it.. If you make 5 sales a day... and potentially "lose" 5 due to a cookies problem, then you can either:

a) Bitch and moan about it all day long

or

b) Iincrease your efforts and traffic generation methods so that the potential "5 lost sales" are not even a worry and you can move along without fear of some great tracking code manipulation conspiracy..

Look guys.... here's the thing. I have my income spread over a good 10 or 15 different programs at time.. ClickBank, eBay, Amazon, MarketHealth, CJ, ShareASale..etc etc and at times, they all have a little drops in sales.. Why??... because affiliate marketing is not 100% trackable by cookies.. we will never be able to do anything about it and neither will the merchants. That's the way the cookie crumbles...

But what I can tell you is this. Although MarketHealth doesn't convert very well on it's own pages, you can pre-sell individual products on your own pages for good returns and they pay promptly via PayPal...

They ain't too bad, and you would do yourself a bigger favour if you went to EzineArticles and wrote a few articles for backlinks to any of your sites, instead of playing out this soap opera here..

I wish you the greatest success and prosperity in all you do

McrTech

ManchesterTech, May 9, 2008 IP
  17. ManchesterTech

ManchesterTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the offer Gary... that's ok... I said MH isn't the best on it's own pages, but that doesn't mean it don't convert, it just takes a little more effort on my part... I like a challenge.lol ;)

Thanks anyhow

Kindest Regards

Mcr

ManchesterTech, May 10, 2008 IP
  18. Djedda

Djedda Peon

Best Answers:
    Or ís Market Health a scam?

Today I joined them for my dutch site, a Weight loss and health site.

We placed a 'test order' to test de affiliatelink and the link shows an ID that's not ours?

So I removed all of it.

Don't pay attention to my English, I'm from Holland:)

Djedda, May 17, 2008 IP
  19. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I've made a couple of commissions with them so far. In my testing the affiliate tracking seems correct.

Zibblu, May 17, 2008 IP
  20. thuiswerk

thuiswerk Peon

Best Answers:
    Djedda,

It also wasn't the ID from Markethealth you showed us. MH works with a 30 day cookie and first cookie counts (gets the sale). You had a cookie from someone else on your pc and that's the ID you saw. Like marc told you in the email he send you today.

People who never have been to a MH hoodia site, last 30 days, and click on your link on your site will see your ID.

Mike

thuiswerk, May 18, 2008 IP