1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Market your site the right way!

Discussion in 'Services' started by alternativerage, Aug 19, 2005.

I am started to expand upon my consultation services. I am offering out my services as a marketing INSTRUCTOR. I will completely break your site down, from the links, to the colors, to the wording, I will teach you everything you need to know about marketing, promotions, SEO, etc. Essentially, I will make it so that you can effectively be released and will be able to promote your own site without much help. My services include 3 months of technical support, so that you can ask my ANY question during that 3 months following your training, and I will guide you in any way necessary.

If you would like any references for this service, I do have some clients that would be more than willing to tell you just how good this service is. You are essentially investing in your own ability to market your site, and it will save you THOUSANDS in marketing costs.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and we'll get things moving.

alternativerage, Aug 19, 2005 IP
  2. bloodwrath

bloodwrath Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ill pm ya
    as im am always interested in learning more

bloodwrath, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  3. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a private message! If you really want to know just how in depth of training this is, I can give you a contact which you can ask about it. If you don't learn anything from this, then I would be truly amazed. I would be more than willing to refund your money if you think that my service is crap. I really pack people full of information that is totally usable now and into the future on ANY website.

alternativerage, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  4. Klaas Koopman

Klaas Koopman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alternativerage is also helping me out. He sure knows what he is talking about!

Klaas Koopman, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  5. bloodwrath

bloodwrath Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well thats good to know...
    you never know who's an expert these days
    thanks for the assurance

bloodwrath, Aug 20, 2005 IP