1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mark my words, John McCain is going to destroy the Republican Party

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guerilla, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    These folks who think that McCain is going to win the General are just really... out to lunch. I mean are they not seeing what's happening? Compare the enthusiasm for John McCain with that for Barack Obama. Obama raised $32 million in January. Seriously, think about that. Look at the voter turnout in the primaries, Democrats are coming out in record numbers. Dems are split on Obama/Clinton but I think McCain supporters are living in dream land if they think they are going to be split on Obama & McCain. Obama will tear McCain apart. It will not even be close. McCain will not inspire high voter turnout among Republicans. McCain will win very few independents because most independents are against the war in Iraq. On the other hand Obama will inspire a HUGE turnout among Democrats.

Zibblu, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  2. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    McCain voted against the Bush tax cuts while stating that the US has never both had a war and had tax cuts. NEVER!!!!

The absurd absolutist position of tax cuts all the time regardless of circumstances is one that the majority of citizens realize is stupid. One reason Bush's ratings are so low. It doesn't help the economy. It hasn't cut the price of oil, electricity, gas, rising food costs, or anything else.

Tax cuts without cutting govt costs is a recipe for financial debt and ruin. One reason the American dollar is so weak. Tax cuts and cutting govt costs makes sense. Tax cuts and increasing govt costs has simply put an amazing burden on current and future US citizens.

This belief from Buchanon and repeated here via Guerilla is a financial recipe for disaster. McCain didn't support it. That makes him seem like having lots of sense rather than being an unthinking ideologue.

I think it is time for the conservatives to start their own party.

earlpearl, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Zibblu:

There's really no need for such wild ranting and supposition.

Instead, take a look at the current national polls concerning a head-to-head race between John and Obama.

Obama has a 0.7 lead. This is neck-and-neck. Your blustering is completely unjustified.

Furthermore, support for Obama appears to be largely centered on two issues:
    1. He's not Hillary
    2. No one know what he stands for
    If Obama manages to defeat Hillary in the Democratic primaries -- which is unlikely -- then he loses the advantage of #1 because Hillary is out of the race and no longer a concern in voters minds.

If Obama manages to defeat Hillary in the Democratic primaries -- which is unlikely -- the Republicans will simply educate Americans on Obama's voting record and political stances. Obama talks like a moderate, but he votes like a far left-wing fanatic. This will tank him with independents and moderate Democrats.

Will.Spencer, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You ducked the question.

Do you honestly believe that McCain's significant lead is due to "massive fraud", or were you just running your mouth without thinking?

For reference, here are the current poll numbers:

42.8 - John
    24.5 - Mitt
    18.0 - Mike

If you add M&M together, you get 42.5. This means that John is currently beating both Mitt and Mike together.

That's significant.

Now, please show us this "fraud" of which only you are aware so that criminal charges can be brought against John.

5. DiscussNow

DiscussNow Peon

Best Answers:
    I mostly agree with what Will said, although I almost want Hillary to win the primary. Mccain will get the conservatives he is currently lacking soley to prevent Billary from getting in.

DiscussNow, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yep. We will be given the choice between two evils and we will have to decide which one is lesser.

We're stuck on the tines of Morton's Fork.

7. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    We are all digging our own grave. Our kids will be left paying for 100yr wars so the war mongers get richer and we will see ourselves slide into third world status. It will get nasty.

guru-seo, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It has been PROVEN beyond any shadow of a doubt during this pre-election just how important it is to have a controlled Mainstream Media to influence the people.

Clinton or McCain?

Got help the USA and God help the world.

AGS, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Hey AGS, why don't you fix your location field to show people honestly that you are not an American?

With all your campaigning, a person who is new here might accidentally mistake you for one of us -- and we don't want that.

10. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    AGS I remember you predicted a while back a Hillary Clinton and Insane McCain in the end, I think you might be right mate.

guru-seo, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I stand corrected mate, I actually predicted Giuliani v Clinton well over a year ago. I predicted Mr 9/11 because the scumbag was still riding off of the back of 9/11, seems he got rumbled because peeps are not buying that shit any more. But McCain is equally as bad as Giuliani, probably even worse than him.

Fact is that I always pedicted Clinton as next President, and I still stand by that, the only difference is that it will be Clinton v McCain and not Clinton v Giuliani.

It doesn't really make no difference at all buddy, Clinton, McCain, Giuliani, Romney it's going to end in a disaster for the USA and we still have to put up with flag waving lunatics waving American Flags supporting these disasterous candidates. :(

AGS, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  12. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, a disaster for sure. More wars, more innocent blood, more of a middle class gone, more of our currency becoming toilet paper, same old master just different puppets.

guru-seo, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This nation survived FDR, LBJ, and Jimmy Carter.

I don't think we have a lot to worry about from Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's estranged wife.

14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not going to get any better any time soon mate. :(

When I see people waving flags at the Clinton/McCain camps etc. it makes me sick because these mother f**kers are going to kill hundreds of American soldiers and thousands of innocent people in the Middle East.

*Note to Spenser*
    I cannot see your posts and for that I am truly grateful. :)

AGS, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  15. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    LMFAO!!!!!

guru-seo, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have him on permanent ignore mate. :(

I very much doubt that I am missing anything. :D

AGS, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    They say that ignorance is bliss.

It seems that a couple of posters in this thread are very blissful. :rolleyes:

18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    James Dobson came out and said he will not vote for McCain if he is chosen. The Evangelicals are looking in a different direction.

guerilla, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  19. DiscussNow

DiscussNow Peon

Best Answers:
    I think James Dobson will change his mind if his lack of a vote gets hillary in office.

DiscussNow, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  20. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is from Investor's Business Daily

[​IMG]

guerilla, Feb 6, 2008 IP