1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marijuana warning !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by iul, Dec 12, 2007.

1. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow - you're totally consumed by modern medicine. Are you kidding me? Your mind has been polluted, you have no disorder, you're perfectly well. Stop seeking attention and blaming your emotional distress on marijuana. Look at yourself - you've got the emo haircut like every other scene kid I've ever met. Regain control of yourself and your life. I wonder how many man made, synthetic drugs you're taking to alleviate the program marijuana caused... what a joke.

j0ned, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's necessary to attack someone who may be suffering from an actual mental condition, but I agree with you partly.

If people (especially young people) would take the time to identify their feelings and try to understand them instead of drowning them in drugs the world would be a better place.

If you feel bad (to the point of self destruction), there's probably a reason for it. Repressing guilt, anger, or sadness is enough to drive anyone crazy. The problem is that the parents of these depressed kids take them to be medicated instead of putting them into therapy where someone can help them understand why they feel bad.

At the same time I understand that there are people who are chronically ill and need medication. Most people don't though. Especially most young people. To be honest, what I think young people need most are adults who are responsible enough to step up and be role models.

checksum, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. crownrahul

crownrahul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, very funny video, thanks

crownrahul, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Checksum,

Well said. Sometimes tuff love is necessary though :) I'm tired of seeing my fellow men (and women) fall victim to modern medicine. Goto the doc, complain about something, get some drugs and go home. You're not cured you're taking a man made drug designed to have you taking them for the rest of your life. They don't want you cured, they want to make money. And to make money is to get you hooked on their drugs...

It's so sad - what percentage of the population takes prescription meds? Over 50% here in the U.S. Despite all these advances in medicine, we're still one of the sickest nations on the planet with people dying of cancer, obesity, diabetes, crap like fibromyalgia(sp?) (wtf?), and all sorts of crap that didn't exist until the early 1900's.

I patiently wait for the day when people realize they're being duped, and doctors don't care about curing people, only suppressing symptoms to line their pockets with the commissions they make prescribing drugs.

Addition: And COME ON - WTF is Restless Leg Syndrome!@?? That's a natural reaction! Your muscles are resisting sleep in an effort to keep you "alive." It's a natural function of the body. STOP TRYING TO TREAT YOUR RLS - HAHAHAHAHA.

j0ned, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  5. igme

igme Banned

Best Answers:
    What a great video another thing marijuana are really great to put as an extender at brownies.

igme, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  6. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    timsdd, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  7. cheftom

cheftom Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha :-p

cheftom, Dec 13, 2007 IP