1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Manually Social Media Services - %15 Sale for Digitalpoint! | NDRSocial.com

Discussion in 'Services' started by FeaЯ™, Jun 16, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

Hello, we are here with our new social media service!

Use code "
    DP2022" to get 15%!

Services:
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Is it Automated System?
    No, NDRSocial uses a team of hand-trained Social Media Accounts to manage and grow your account. No bots, automation or false promises.

Buying followers, likes, views is legal?
    Of course. Buying followers or likes for any kind of social media is legal. You can think that it is a digital marketing strategy.

Do I need to give my password?
    Never. We do not ask your password because we do not need your password. To process your order, your photo, video URL or profile URL is enough for us. Please, do not give your password to anyone or any services.

May my account be banned?
    No way, because we only ask for your profile username. We never ask your password! You just give us your profile URL then we complete the order, thats easy. Your account cannot be banned, make sure about it. In otherwise, we can just send followers to anyone and get banned, this is not possible.

How refill process works?
    In our 30-day refill packages, if you lose any followers within 30 days after your order is completed, we will be send new followers free of charge. In order for us to do this, you must not have received followers from anywhere else after us, otherwise we will not be able to refill your followers. If you think you are lost some of your followers, please contact us.

FeaЯ™, Jun 16, 2022 IP
  2. Duster200

Duster200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sir, is this available ? I am very interested

Duster200, Oct 30, 2022 IP