1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manual submission to 500 PR4+ directories. FAST WORK!

Discussion in 'Services' started by eXe, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electrojohn1

electrojohn1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Lets get our facts straight. Dispute ?? or non existing service.. Facts: I paid $50 for 2 sites on 2/ 23/08. Even though you stated you had a team, nothing was done and I reposted to remind you of that on 2/29/08.

Then,you reassured me of completion in 72 hours if I removed my previous post which I did and it still was not done. Finally after 96hours, I notice 5 emails of only 5 possible inclusions out of 500 PR4 directories? When I insisted on a list, the 5 possible inclusions were not PR4 directories at all.

The only dispute here is that you receive payment for work that was not done, claims that were not fulfilled and my money that was not refund for services not performed as advertised. I am sure this Digital Point forum and owners would agree and per their TOS, not stand for this type of service to it’s members.

We wouldn't be discussing this right now if you abide by your previous PM . Again, you stated you guarantee that it will be done in 96 hrs. Well this time, I will not delete/remove my post until the work is performed or my money refunded. The ball is in your court Srinivasan Ravi

electrojohn1, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  2. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, several claims here are false including my purported earlier assurance that it would be done in 72 hours IF you removed your post. I never subjected you to that clause. I requested you to remove your slanderous post in an UNRELATED thread. You are rude in your private messages and seem to think that everything is "bullshit".

As for the list note that there was a pagerank update very recently & I believe your order was initially done before the update.

Whether & when your submission is approved depends on the directory ultimately, and I suggest you don't rely just on confirmation emails to ascertain this but also do a backlink check. Most customers enjoy a good approval rate. This time I will be sending you screenshots of the submissions.

And in response to the part emboldened below; the service is of submitting, not getting you guaranteed listings. The screenshots will prove it this time that the service was duly rendered.

eXe, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  3. electrojohn1

electrojohn1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I take offense that you think you can take someone money and not perform the work and you want to call it slanderous. I am not the only one. Read your reviews. read the others post that you conned money out of.

Just do the work or refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes.. Do make screen shots of the 500 PR4+ . I welcome them .

In addition, you stated" As for the list note that there was a pagerank update very recently & I believe your order was initially done before the update." Yeah right. I don't play these games. You stated directories are PR4 and they are not. Just submit the 500 PR4+ and send me proof or refund my money.

electrojohn1, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  4. cheaptraffic

cheaptraffic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 17
    I sent the money and see no submission or anything yet.

Please advice me when will the service be delivered

cheaptraffic, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  5. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have made it clear that the service is of submission & not guaranteed listing, so it's an outrageous claim that the service wasn't performed. Nevertheless it's being re-performed at no extra charge.

There was a pagerank update very shortly after your order was processed. So when you checked the sites it's possible some were lower than PR4. Is this so hard to understand?

And finally, you are being slanderous again with your statement that I "conned" people out of money. I deal with hundreds of online customers every month and a lot of them are members on DP. My itrader rating here is largely positive. As for posts in this thread, just remember that it's only when people have a problem that they say anything. For every 1 dis-satisfied customer there are 50 satisfied ones, quite literally.

Yes your payment & order details have been received approximately 12 hours earlier. You can expect it to be completed in 72 hours.

eXe, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  6. Watman

Watman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eXe has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
    my payment id
    Receipt ID: 3SW16546U5106870Y

Watman, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  7. DebtDoc

DebtDoc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hired an seo company local, and was told to increase my inbound links with only quality, related niche sites indext by google. total inbound links this other debt settlement company is 161 indext by google, and 32,000 indexted by yahoo. All seo is covered except linking. PM your quote. My links need to be Better than theirs, I have 20-35 articles with text links if that helps.

thanks, debtdoc

DebtDoc, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  8. electrojohn1

electrojohn1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still waiting for for your so called service to be completed. You keep posting nonsense. With all that energy justifying why you deserve to take peoples money, you could of had all the work completed.

Why is it NOT DONE? YOU TOLD MY BY PM YOU WOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK if not redone in 96 hours. Well it is way over that!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrojohn1, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  9. betatype

betatype Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your submission service. Is there anyway to get a list of what sites I'll be submitted to? I previously worked with a company that submitted my sites to about 400 directories so I don't want there to be any huge overlaps.

betatype, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  10. cosmos

cosmos Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please send details
    Thank you

cosmos, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  11. DebtDoc

DebtDoc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pmnt made, confirmed receipt, communicated with seller, and now told it wil lbe another 36 hours before project started. Abit concerned as it says "most jobs will be completed within hours! not days..... Hope this works out. does anybody else have feed back?

DebtDoc, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  12. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    electrojohn1 has been sent screenshots of the work reperformed; the issue can now be considered resolved.

betatype you can send me the list you submitted to, we can prune out duplicates.

We are now working on noxious & magnoliaweb's orders. DebtDoc yours is the very next in queue along with per1213. The work itself is usually completed within 24 hours once started :)

eXe, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  13. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you also do form posts?

redhits, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  14. cheaptraffic

cheaptraffic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 17
    Hi,

This is a rip off, He only submit your link to about 20 sites after 5 days, it is not 500 sites as promise. Very bad.

cheaptraffic, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  15. DebtDoc

DebtDoc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    work seems to be complete, but there were several confirmations that came from the same directory "several times", they are not all PR4, and it has take 6 days to get this completed. Seller asked for an additional 36 hours, and it was not till I "got snippy" that I got results.
    seller does not work around the clock and in fact is on INDIA TIME, so communication was not easy unless I was up working at all hours.

The end result will tell the tell. I spent less than 30.00 and If I get 400-500 in bound links, I got a good deal, but had to push to get the job done.

If the results at the end of the day producs, I got my money worth.

DebtDoc, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  16. DebtDoc

DebtDoc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interesting, seller claims these are submissions and may or may not be approved. He PM ME HE AND HIS little elves own the sites, in fact own over 1000.

i want proof of every director you posted my link on. there are too many issues here. either post the links or your ip address will be band from DP, and each directory that I saved in my email.

DebtDoc, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  17. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DebtDoc you're confusing the links you wanted to buy with the submission service. Read the first post again, this is a submission service not guaranteed listing. There is no further "proof" that can be provided.

cheaptraffic do a search within this thread for confirmation emails. We never guarantee them & specify this quite clearly in several posts. A submission service can't be judged by the number of emails directories send out.

eXe, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  18. jean1933

jean1933 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Pm Me All Details And Also Include Link Back To This Feed

jean1933, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  19. electrojohn1

electrojohn1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

The issue is not resolved. The screenshots are a fraud and so are the submissions. Exe don't email or PM me or WASTE MY TIME. REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY. How you got away with this for so long is beyond me. I guess people are really gullible.

I know there are legit submitters on DP but not here. Exe will not weasel me out of my money.
    Go lie to someone else and scam them. I am not a 18 yr old. I know there will continue to be people that say it won't happen to me but I will laugh at your ignorance. Don't complain later when you are warned beforehand and thus deserve it.

If anyone wants a copy of the crap that was supposely done, I would be more than willing to PM you. You can verify it for yourself. I have just about the same rights to post warnings to responsible members as scammers do to scam on this forum. I am sure DP would like to keep all their forums legit and have a safe trading workplace for all.

electrojohn1, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  20. furniture27

furniture27 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will take an order.

furniture27, Mar 29, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.