1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manual Directory Submission Service {1000 Directories in $60} [Limited Time Offer]

Discussion in 'Services' started by Abhik, Oct 6, 2006.

1. nezzz

nezzz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow I am shocked by this!!

nezzz, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  2. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Believe me, part of me wants to be wrong about my suspicions about Abhik, so I'm hoping Abhik will read what I wrote and maybe explain away my doubts.

Sirius Lee, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  3. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    But I am not shocked at all:)

Sirius, you get what you pay for, we already discussed there. Now to be more direct here - all other guys who lowballing with $0.05 per submission also use this Dgs programm or whatever and even exchange itraders like reciprocal links. I have no proven facts, just instincts, but it looks like you tried lot of services and unhappy with results. So in the end you paid top rates of prooven guys and girls on DP or even more. I hope it will be a lesson for you, sorry for being little rude, just don't know how to say that in other words. I feel sorry that you paid for this lesson with your money several times and probably dissapointed with this services at all no matter who'll provide it. But that it's all about.

SEOLinker, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  4. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is nothing to be explained, it looks simply like you don't want to listen to prooven facts by yourself! Looks like occult forces keep controling your mind:)

SEOLinker, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  5. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No occult forces at work here, SEOLinker. And no offense taken with your peculiar humor. In free and democratic societies, it is but right for people to defend themselves when they are under suspicion of wrongdoing. I'm just extending that courtesy to Abhik. And believe me, it's never an easy thing to sully a man's reputation, however justified it may be.

6. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem, SEOLinker! I can be a rude dude myself, so I know where you're coming from. Besides, I can feel the love behind your words, LOL!

7. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have nothing against the digiXMAS program, SEOLinker. I think it is a fine piece of software. I have used this in the past to submit my websites to 500+ directories, and I was able to get excellent results from it. And I do not have any problem with others using this software to submit websites for others. What I have a problem with is saying you delivered on the submissions when circumstances point to the order not being completed as agreed on.

And this is in no way an indictment of others who are offering cheap manual directory submission services on DP. I have not signed up for their offers, so I have no opinion of the quality of their services, and it certainly is not right for me to conclude that their services are worthless.

8. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    all I can say.. I was using this this softy when it was free. They are now charging for this and its of no use for me.

Abhik, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  9. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay SEOLinker comes here to do some bashing. Now where are the upholders of the faith? *sigh* Nobody here, so better be me..

stephenhacking, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  10. Abhik

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its possible sir, you can also submit your site to all other odp sites like google, musicmoz,

In most of them, I got successful submission.

Most of the directories have the proper category, but some of them don't and I have to find other most relevant one. Its really difficult to get suitable category for certain niche. When I was submitting, I got successful submission in those categories.

Yes, I was using their program in past. When they started to charge for using, i quited. I am still using the format as i found it quite nice.

I am still saying, if anyone wants his money back, including those who are not satisfied, I can process a refund. For those, whose order was already processed, the refund is negotiable.

Abhik, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  11. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    all that moron ever do is bitch and bash around in peoples' threads. just take a look at his previous posts in other threads. so much so that it doesn't matter whether he's right or not anymore.

devin, Mar 7, 2007 IP
    Abhik likes this.
  12. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My point is that there is no way to submit directly to Google Directory. In order to get listed in Google Directory, you have to be listed in dmoz.org . Your report states that my site was submitted directly to directory.google.com . If you're saying that there is a way to submit directly to Google Directory, then, please show me.

I really doubt that, given that I've done a bit of directory submissions in the past myself, and I would almost always get an error message from the directory saying that the site URL is already listed.

Okay, then why is it listed on top of the first page of the report that you sent me that my URL was submitted successfully to the four appropriate categories a certain number of times, the totals of which, when added up, equals 1000? If my URL was submitted to certain directories in categories other than the appropriate ones, shouldn't these have been listed as well?

You seem to have sidestepped the issue on this one. It's not the program that's the problem, but the fact that you asked Tuan Le Anh that question in the first place.

What if I'm not interested in a refund and just want each of my concerns addressed to my satisfaction?

13. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dang... Just as i thought, I knew it when he kept talking about how APPARENTLY he provided very good services and all others were doing crude submissions

14. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it's not only submissions. in this example, in a thread where someone was selling a site, he just barged in and made a useless remark that doesn't help anyone at all.

here is another thread where we get to see him in action.

ooh, and what have we here? a member replied the OP and see what he had to say.

devin, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  15. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, now i know what i need to

16. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In fairness to Abhik, he has PMed me and offered to resubmit my URL to a list of directories of my choice. I will be taking him up on the offer. He has apologized and offered to make amends, so I now consider this unfortunate situation with him closed. :)

Sirius Lee, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  17. thatismeeee

thatismeeee Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i get a report ? has my submission finally been done or am i still in queue?

thatismeeee, Mar 9, 2007 IP
  18. thatismeeee

thatismeeee Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been reading the post so far, and i think i have been waiting a while now. i sent my payment Feb 5th 2007 and its at least a month now and i have have not recived a email or anything. reading the post u pushed me all the way to the back of your quere agian. so im guessing mine still has not been done.

thatismeeee, Mar 9, 2007 IP
  19. ams

ams Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Abhik,

it's only 66 links yet out of 1000 from last 1month+ ?

what do you expect me to do?

Tell me to FORGET that I ever gave you the ORDER in this forum and HOESNTLY I will never ever bother you again.

I will take it as a loss of money or perhaps some other excuse to convince myself BUT if I PAID for something and I am STUCK for it on TOP like people in india give bribe to govt officials still beg to get the work done. It's just not acceptable to me.

thanks
    ams

ams, Mar 9, 2007 IP
  20. Abhik

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your order is in process.. confirmation mails may start to flow anytime.

The mails is not for 1000 directories. When you told me that you are not getting confirmation mails, it was already submitted to 650+ directories. I created the new gmail account and it worked perfectly ok for last 350 submission.

Abhik, Mar 9, 2007 IP