1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jazzygift, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Kaname

Kaname Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, Jazzy!

I got this message when a file is about to end to upload:

[​IMG]

Is it 'cause the transfer?

Oh, and another question...
    As tou sold your site, I wonder if us, the members, will receive payments in the future...
    I mean, Is very common that sometimes owners sold their sites and the new one is a... scammer,
    so, can you confirm that the users will keep receiving payments?

Thanks in advance!

Kaname, May 27, 2010 IP
  2. CamSum

CamSum Peon

Best Answers:
    This just gets more entertaining by the minute, lol.

CamSum, May 28, 2010 IP
  3. Łuƒƒy_12

Łuƒƒy_12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does this site still pays?
    cos i see alot of people here talking about mangoshare and i see that jazz the owner sold his site to a new owner and i want to ask if the new owner are good as jazz had been to you guys.

I will try this cos im so pissed with the other filesharing networks there that pays nothing.

Łuƒƒy_12, May 28, 2010 IP
  4. jazzygift

jazzygift Peon

Best Answers:
    this was my first ever file hosting site, I made lots of mistakes and learnt alot. so i am planning something new and try not to do the same mistakes. Regarding the new owner. i will be paying for all the affiliates until the transfer is complete. As the new owner requested me not to tell the name until the transfer is 100% complete. And i know around 50% of the uploaders just put them on hold until the transfer is complete.

And Thanks Everybody for showing Trust in me,

jazzygift, May 28, 2010 IP
  5. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to change the time files are stored from 10 days to like 120 days or even 150 for free users

DJboutit2, May 28, 2010 IP
  6. CamSum

CamSum Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm still waiting two days for the measly $1.50 I requested to be paid and though I really couldn't care less if I ever see it, I can say anyone who is buying any of this needs to contact me as I have a ton of land in Florida I'll sell you really cheap. ;)

CamSum, May 29, 2010 IP
  7. jazzygift

jazzygift Peon

Best Answers:
    How could i pay you, you have selected monebookers as a payment option and in the field you have entered : Customer ID: 9574544 , LOL Rather then email. So change that to the email so you can actually get paid.

Now i am getting doubts why you are getting Low Points ;)

Regards
    Jazzy

jazzygift, May 29, 2010 IP
  8. cmos

cmos Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone tell me what is going on with url leech ? ;o

cmos, May 30, 2010 IP
  9. brian2011

brian2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    Uploading is not working

[​IMG]

brian2011, May 30, 2010 IP
  10. CamSum

CamSum Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. Well Jazzy it does say Moneybookers "Payment Info" so many people who have been banking for a few decades, at least here in the USA, would likely assume you needed an account number to transfer money and not an email address. If you just needed an email address, then instead of putting "Payment Info," why didn't you just put "Email Address?" You laugh because I didn't put an email address where it asked for a bank's "Payment Info?"

LMAO!

That really is funny. Next time I go to one of my banks and try to put money in or take money out and they ask me for my account info, I'll give them my email address. Funny thing is they will laugh at me too and they will have a good reason for it. :)

By the way, since we are on the topic of me failing to do what was supposedly so simple (yet it was too difficult for you to just ask for the Moneybookers account "Email Address"), wouldn't it have been just as simple for you to send an email to the woman who has the MangShare account saying "We need the Moneybookers email address so we can pay you?"

You have her address because she said she had to give it to you to sign up. So wouldn't it have been easier for YOU to send her those 11 words than to come here and write these 35 words:

How could i pay you, you have selected monebookers as a payment option and in the field you have entered : Customer ID: 9574544 , LOL Rather then email. So change that to the email so you can actually get paid.

Now i am getting doubts why you are getting Low Points

Regards
    Jazzy

Of course, just changing it to "Email Address" would have been the simplest thing to do, and would have the added benefit of preventing other people from making the same mistake (and I am defining "mistake" incredibly loosely in this case).

But at least if you had sent her those 11 words right away instead of writing the 35 words here a few days ago, she wouldn't have had to wait almost a week so far to get paid, but I guess all that wasn't simple enough to figure out, lol. Surely nowhere near as simple as figuring out that asking for a bank account's "Info" actually meant "Email Address."

I have to agree with you on one thing though, "now i am getting doubts why I am getting Low Points." :)

I'll be sure to change that to the "Email Address" soon.

Thanks.

CamSum, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  11. jazzygift

jazzygift Peon

Best Answers:

I really dont know whats the problem with you, You are just try to ridicule yourself nothing else, Go to moneybookers and see what you need to login and what you need to send the money and what you need to recieve the Payment. Its and Email address which is required to send and receive email. Kindly update yourself first and then come to this post.

I have been using paypal and Moneybookers from last 4 years and so far i know i have been sending and recieving money via Email. I request the MOD of DP to ban and delete this frustrated and good for nothing member. i try to be good and try to Make things better, but this User is just a Pain in Ass. i request other users to kindly tell how things work(atleast tell her that email is required to send and recieve money via paypal). she just sign up few days back and following my post and try to Scandalize it and try to make a bad impression. Lots of peoples posted information here, and many of them having a problem with the points and other technical issues etc.. but you are the only one just complaining about good for nothing. If you got that much problem just leave it and go somewhere else.

jazzygift, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  12. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems CamSum mistook it for Liberty Reserve :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
    wuhugm, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  13. CamSum

CamSum Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. Yes, I can be a dumbass at times - many times, unfortunately - but as pretty as your graphic is, it still doesn't say anything about an email address being the same thing as an account number. :)

I'm curious about something maybe you can answer for me (I hope you don't get upset by questions like some others do). If it's so obvious that online banks such as MoneyBookers and PayPal use your email address the way "regular banks" such as Liberty Reserve use account numbers, then why did MoneyBookers bother assigning me an account number?

I know there's a really clear and obvious reason and I am missing it (otherwise it wouldn't be so funny that I didn't realize this from the start the way everyone else automatically knows this before they ever even deal with a bank such as MoneyBookers). I'd just like someone to explain it to me so I can enjoy laughing at the next person who doesn't understand "account info" means "email address." (If there ever is anyone that dumb again, of course, lol.)

CamSum, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  14. CamSum

CamSum Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow Jazzy, I sure hope they don't ban people around here for asking fair and legitimate questions. I'm sorry they make you so frustrated but I think it's pretty clear your frustration is because, unlike with everyone else's questions, you haven't been able to answer mine.

I might be wrong, but I believe this board is set up more in favor of the peons like me who have legitimate questions for businessmen wanting us to bust our tails to make them money than it is for businessmen who want to ban people who ask them why 95% of the people who end up at their site to download a file (most of which have been only 6 mb) don't end up with that file.

If asking you that question is reason to ban me then this is obviously not the kind of forum I want to be part of anyway.

I would think a legitimate reason for banning someone would be if they were attacking and insulting the other posters. Say, something like this, perhaps:

I'd like to point out that I did not include in the above, the fact that on two occasions you called me a "she." )

I'm not looking for a fight Jazzy. I'm just trying to help raise money for a worthy cause. All I know about you is you call yourself "Jazzy," you are from Pakistan, you started a business a few weeks ago that has been plagued with problems, and somehow 95% of my "customers" who land on your site are going away empty handed according to your records.

I ask you what is causing that and all I get is you asking everyone here to come forward and tell me how incredibly honesty you are and you asking to have me banned for asking a legitimate question.

Kinda makes me wanna post this one again:

CamSum, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  15. charlieman999

charlieman999 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when will mangoshare be transferred and working again?

charlieman999, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  16. Heffan

Heffan Peon

Best Answers:
    same question from me, its more than a week since MS is dead...

Heffan, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  17. jazzygift

jazzygift Peon

Best Answers:
    From this monday, also i am working on 2 more programs, so add me as a friend if you want to get notified about the details, or just pm me so i know to whom i should email.
    Thanx everybody !

jazzygift, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  18. CamSum

CamSum Peon

Best Answers:
    I changed to the email address 3 days ago and I still haven't gotten paid for anyone who might be interested in knowing ...

CamSum, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  19. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, how is your site going any update on this? Do these rates still apply? Thanks

MarTh-, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  20. zapragartiast

zapragartiast Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's hard to get it. . .
    :(

zapragartiast, Jun 5, 2010 IP