1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manchester United DP Supporters

Discussion in 'Sports' started by britishguy, Jan 5, 2007.

1. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You forgot Ronaldo diving to get Man u a pen ?

The only jackass that dives in every football game.

SKULL, Feb 4, 2007 IP
  2. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone doing same think. We know it. Win is win. Manchester United win 4-0 is bottom line. Other 3 goals are excellent.

12 matches to go and Manchester United still leading 6 points. So Manchester United need only 10 matches to win EPL titile.

Rohit patel, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well i'm a football addicted from Romania but my team is Fc Steaua Bucharest the most known powerfull and succes team in Romania ... 23 championships :)
    Hope next year we play against MU in LC this season we played against Lyon and Real .... but i like MU and Sir Alex Ferguson is a legend for me .....

Olso i love Barca and Juve this are the 4 teams i love ....

Forza Steaua :)

w3bmaster, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  4. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am a big Chelsea fan! Jose rocks! Hopefully Ronaldo will also join Chelsea in the next season ;)

maldives, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  5. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Very scrappy performance by United as they beat Charlton 2-0 at the Theatre of Dreams
    Goals by
    Park
    &
    Fletcher
    Manchester United and Chelsea are as you were in the Premiership after wins over Charlton and Middlesbrough respectively. United remain six points clear of the Blues.

britishguy, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  6. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I happened to see Park's goal and I think Charlton will feel very angry that they let that in. Especially after the pressure they exerted in the opening minutes.

As for Liverpool, it was simply a case of missed chances. We could have probably won the game by a margin of atleast 5 goals, if all our chances had gone in. Taylor, Onweyu and even Bramble played well :D

gr8liverpoolfan, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  7. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh looks like Liverpool will be settling for 4th place.

jabb, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  8. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Manchester United are now closing to Title. There are 11 matches still to play and Manchetsr united have 6 points lead that means need only 9 win out of 11.

Manchetser united rule.

Rohit patel, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  9. britishguy

Best Answers:
    Gary Neville is convinced Manchester United can end three seasons of hurt and win the Premiership title.
    United have seen Arsenal and then Chelsea twice overtake them as kings of England.
    However Sir Alex Ferguson's side are showing no sign of loosening their grip after leading the table since mid-October.

They are six points ahead of Chelsea with 11 games remaining.

United captain Neville said: 'Teams are struggling to live with us. We are playing some of the best level of football seen for a few years and we have to maintain that.

britishguy, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  10. britishguy

Best Answers:
    United held to a draw at Old Trafford in FA Cup against Reading
    1-1
    Steve Coppell has put together a very gritty team and they battled back from a goal down to hold United to 1-1
    United will have to go down to Reading for the replay
    It will be tough

britishguy, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    MU is my second favorite team. Sorry, but AJAX Amsterdam is my number 1 :)

Blogmaster, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  12. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Reading played a good game , i think its gonna be a good match next time thay meet.

Come on Reading !!

SKULL, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  13. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lille await United in the CL :)
    United probably had better chances to finish it off...
    Federici's save...Ronaldo missing a couple...Solskjaer's goal was disallowed...

gr8liverpoolfan, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  14. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Manchester United's set their focus on CL and they want to finished that game on this midweek. Manchester United played last match without their key player and drew the match 1-1.

Rohit patel, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  15. britishguy

Best Answers:
    Champions League
    Giggs stuns Lille with free kick winner
    Manchester United flew home clutching a priceless Champions League lead and left behind a storm of controversy that included a furious Lille coaching staff, who attempted to haul their players off the pitch before the final whistle. Lille keeper Tony Sylva was still lining his wall up when Ryan Giggs calmly stroked his free-kick into the top corner seven minutes from time to secure a 1-0 win

The CL is the premier league in the world and at this level, you have to be not only the best team, but have to have the experience to win the game

Manchester United showed that last night when they were up against a top side with discipline and a very stalwart defence

The game ended in turmoil as the crowd erupted after the Giggs goal

Sir Alex Ferguson has branded Lille coach Claude Puel 'a disgrace' after the Frenchman tried to haul his team off the pitch during their 1-0 Champions League loss to Manchester United in Lens tonight.

'I have never seen anything like that in football,' said Ferguson. 'I cannot understand it. It was a disgrace.

'It created a hostile atmosphere. Gary Neville was struck by an object thrown from the side of the pitch and all sorts of objects were thrown at our bench. It should not be allowed.

'I have seen a lot of bad behaviour in football. It is an emotional game. But usually everything settles down the next day. I have never seen anything like this. It creates an intimidating environment and it was wrong.

'I do not know who was responsible.

'It's not my concern. I was just wanting my players to try and score a second goal as the Lille players ran off the pitch.'

Ferguson pointing out that Giggs' strike was similar to the Thierry Henry effort against Chelsea in the Premiership a couple of years ago.

britishguy, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  16. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    This is game created controversy when Giggs give Manchester United 1-0 lead over Lille on 83 min. Once stage Claude Puel called their players back fo few min.

But important things is that we have 1-0 lead which give us better chance to reach QF. Next match will play at home and I am sure we would win that match easily.

Rohit patel, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  17. britishguy

Best Answers:
    EUFA looking into the furore that followed the free kick expect to see Lille being heavily fined or censored in some way

Cannot now see a way for Lille to get back into this tie, as Manchester United will see them off in the return leg at Old Trafford

Champions League next round here we come :)

britishguy, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  18. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Yes we are back in Q/F after two long years. I am hoping some good goals in next leg where we finished Lille at home.

I would happy if we have some good team in Q/F.

Rohit patel, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  19. mopacity

mopacity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lille are gonna pay for the way they behaved at when Man Utd visited..at Old Trafford it will be a whole new story..come on Utd! :D :D

mopacity, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  20. britishguy

Best Answers:
    Cristiano Ronaldo stuns Fulham with brilliant late winner as Manchester United pull 9 Points Clear of Chelsea

Great entertainment at Craven Cottage as Fulham hit shot after shot on target and still lose thanks to virtuoso late run by Ronaldo that sees Fulham robbed in the closing minutes of the game

16th Goal for Ronaldo this season from arguably now the greatest player in the world on current form

Jubilation and celebrations on the United bench as Ronaldo slammed home the winner, maybe the defining moment of the season this game, could go down as the day the Premier League Title was won

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post match comment from SAF says it all

Ferguson admitted United had been given their toughest test of the season by Fulham.

He said: 'The performances have been terrific but you are always waiting for a performance that is a bit flat where you have to dig something out.

'Give credit to Fulham, they made it a real cup tie, they never gave us time to settle on the ball. Coming back from the (Champions League) game in Lille which was really emotional, we were really flat.

'It was an uphill fight and we have to thank the two goalscorers for digging us out of a hole.'

Ferguson felt the way his side had won without playing anywhere near their best was of greater significance to their title ambitions than the fact that the win put them nine points above Chelsea at the top of the table.

'It's signifcant winning the way we played. Fulham will feel very aggrieved and we can look at (goalkeeper Edwin) van der Sar's performance as the reason for winning the game.

'Ronaldo was fantastic, he showed such courage and I think he deserved to be man of the match and get the goal.'

britishguy, Feb 24, 2007 IP