1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manchester United DP Supporters

Discussion in 'Sports' started by britishguy, Jan 5, 2007.

1. miker9586

miker9586 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suppose with Rooney staying and Hernandez playing well at the moment, along with the youngsters you could be right

miker9586, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  2. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just hope that Fergie didn't lie to us when he said that he's going to bring new faces to the club. We really need to get rid of several players like Carrick, Owen Hargreaves, O'Shea & Gibson and replacement for Neville (I still don't know why Fergie doesn't trust Rafeal and keep using O'Shea), Van der Sar, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Berbatov (yes, he scored more goals this season but in term of effectiveness, he's doesn't contributing much and he disturb United's flow because he's too slow. We can't play counter-attack football with Berbatov).

ipostmedia, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  3. scept1c

scept1c Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't agree with you about Berbatov, I trust him. Carrick hopefully will be ok soon again.
    I hope Hargreaves will return to his best conditions. I love this player. He helped us beat Barcelona, Chelsea and Arsenal 2 years ago.
    Gibson is ok to my mind as well. He needs to improve his passing ability and not lose the ball that often.
    And I don't think Fergie doesn't trust Rafael, he's just still young, he needs to become stronger physically and more confident, so that things like that one during the game with Bayern last year won't happen again.
    I think we need a creative midfielder to replace Scholes and a winger. Too bad Valencia is out for a long period, we would have amazing wings Rafael-Valencia, Evra-Nani.
    Obertan should improve his effectiveness and not use too much of his dribbling which is often a waste.

scept1c, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  4. ContentConnections

ContentConnections Active Member

Best Answers:
    Berba has been amazing every game except today i suppose

ContentConnections, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  5. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well it was stunning game to watch and United show that they are back in race and now ready to run their run and I think their season is starts now and Chelsea looks bit sloppy United may go on top at the Xmas time! People always criticize Park and Carrick but both are proves that they are big match players and Park is one of the best player on pitch yesterday! His run and energy always give edge United throughout the match and Nani once again put excellent performance! One player which many experts ignore but I have to say Rafel did excellent job to hold Bale and United hold both Bale and Lenon keep quite and I think Sir Alex first time find best combination for this season and I think he needs to put same team for few matches!

I think Park should give regular starts in left wing and we seen what he can provided in last two games! Without Paul Scholes, United hold Spurs which is excellent for us and good to Carrick is playing well and he got good confidence boost from yesterday performances.

Rohit patel, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  6. ContentConnections

ContentConnections Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about Nani's goal, amazing! :p

ContentConnections, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  7. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope utd win next week because it will be a tough game for Chelsea @ Anfield road now Liverpool have won their last 2 games.

yogesh22, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  8. I.LuV.ManUTd!

I.LuV.ManUTd! Peon

Best Answers:
    Manchester United's American owners are to pay off their high interest payment-in-kind (PIK) loans, estimated to be worth around £220m.

The loans were borrowed from three US hedge funds to help finance the Glazer family's £790m takeover in 2005.

The BBC understands the club's joint chairman Joel Glazer has written to the lenders and said the loan would be paid in full on November 22.

The football club's total debts are estimated at more than £720m.

It is not yet clear how the Glazer family were able to raise the money to pay off the PIK loans.

They are understood to have given the Citadel, Och Ziff and Perry Capital hedge funds seven days' notice of the repayment.

Full Story

I.LuV.ManUTd!, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  9. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just read the story. It's good they are paying some of thei debts.

yogesh22, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  10. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only problem is where does the money come from? Is it Glazer's pocket or United's?

ipostmedia, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  11. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well all United fans know they don't have any money! Either they will take money from us (United reserve cash ) or it may possible they sold some part of their ownership! One more thing which come out that United debt is marginally reduced with this pay off, United debt surly does down.

Rohit patel, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  12. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well here we go! United is now level on top and I think United answer to all critics who say United is not going to win anything this season, United is now level on point despite of having 7 draws and United is mow ready to go on long run with Rooney's return! I think Rooney and Javier Hernandez's partnership could give us deadly striking partnership and Javier Hernandez looking good, he is hard working lad with speed and vision and he is better then Macheda. Javier Hernandez scored 4th league goal and if he play all games in league then he could be Top Goal scorer for us in league! I think United should use Berbatov as midfielder as he is doing well their to pass ball at front with his vision and skill and United could develop him on it.

Rohit patel, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  13. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bro Rohit, you don't have to think of anything, please leave the tactics to our manager Alex ;)
    We can think of winning the title :)

yogesh22, Nov 21, 2010 IP
  14. KivaLight

KivaLight Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest I think we should just get rid of the Berb. Would not be a good midfielder (would need defensive capabilities)

KivaLight, Nov 21, 2010 IP
  15. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    I always supported Dimitar Berbatov and yesterday's performance is enough to say brilliant! I am not talking about goals but his passing and vision is clearly eye catching specially in second half and I think United just give answer to those people who claim United don't have enough squad to win titles but United hit to top gear now and also we knows United is better team and second half and it's seem Xmas started faster for us ( Man United Fans). United not only top of the table but also improve Goal difference and I think Dimitar Berbatov was missing Rooney! It's good to see we have scores from Mid field too as Park scored brilliant One-Two-One goal with Rooney!

Most of people might not noticed but I noticed one player's performance and he is none other than Anderson, He assist goals and also passed some good ball to forward! If he get some regular starts then he could provide perfect option in Mid Field.

Rohit patel, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  16. bydhoni

bydhoni Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a Man U fan!

bydhoni, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  17. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chelsea drew today which confirms Man utd will stay on top :)

yogesh22, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  18. Safetyfirst

Safetyfirst Active Member

Best Answers:
    what a nice week!!
    man u 7-1 and a draw for chelsea , nice to see man u back on top alone ie.

Safetyfirst, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  19. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Yes finally have 2 points lead and we knows if United have lead at Xmas then it's difficult for anyone to win title and we hope we would have it at the end of the month.:D

Rohit patel, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  20. asghar.paracha

asghar.paracha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man Utd is on top right now on points bases, thats the spirit

asghar.paracha, Dec 1, 2010 IP