1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Managing SEO clients

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by anonymous479, Feb 1, 2012.

My seo company has done well in grown much recently, however I am having trouble managing all my clients. In particular the billing, and expenses associated with each client. how are you doing it? Is there any software you are using? Optimally I would like to find a program which tracks the invoices and expenses and also, is integrated with some type of project manager where we could store documents and notes related to each client.

anonymous479, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    There are loads of paid and free billing and invoice scripts and apps, if you receive payment through paypal why not use there's? It's pretty thorough. You can search google for billing and invoice scripts, the paid ones are usually more secure.

GoldSEO, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. codingwoo

codingwoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Best option go for opensource myclientbase

If you have website create a subdomain invoice and install the script there.

So you can use it free and more convinent

codingwoo, Feb 1, 2012 IP