1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

management link youtube

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by superlep, Feb 4, 2019.

I'm looking for my site (http://lvmrevolution.info) a nice way to show videos of the connected youtube channel. what can you suggest me?

superlep, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I suppose you can have a separate link in the navigation "Videos" just like you have for "Photo", but I do not think it will be effective. You need to show one video right on your index page and have a link to your channel under it. I guess it depends on what your goal is: Do you want to keep visitors on your site or do you want to drive them to your YT channel?

On a different note: I'd remove that gif image (or maybe you're using javascript to do that) from your index page. If they were slowing fading in and out it would be more or less ok. As of now it's kind of annoying.

qwikad.com, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  3. superlep

superlep Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to reply a found this.

http://fooplugins.github.io/rvslider/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0cqZWZfNi2GncARbJHmPsWfY6nUqSUgGyo8xXJYb4iXpW3t3HpHZnzYos

my doubt is just how to implement it. which space to use

superlep, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Feb 4, 2019 IP