1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Male Multiple Orgasm - Untapped Niche on CB - 75% - Tons of Affiliate Resources

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cel, Jan 9, 2010.

1. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    kittyluver, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  2. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey kittyluver,

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking, but in regards to my earlier post on conversions, here's a screenshot:

[​IMG]

The fourth column is Hops Per Order.

Hope this helps,
    Cel

Cel, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  3. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Cel, this product definitely looks interesting. I think I'll try to promote it myself.

In your opinion, what style of landing page would be best to pre-sell them if I'm using articles as my main source of traffic?

Do you think the story blog would be the best: "Hi, I'm George and I couldn't last for %$*& in bed until I found this product." Obviously more to it than that lol but you know what I mean.

Or....

More of a quick review of the product maybe compared to some other premature ejaculation books or something similar.

Let me know what you think.

J1218, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  4. aligoptik

aligoptik Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks interesting, I ll give it a shot...

aligoptik, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  5. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey J1218,

I tend to think that a personal testimonial page would work best for this sort of product. A comparison page doesn't really make sense, because why would you be using several PE products to solve one instance of PE? Besides, as I said in an earlier post, I don't view my product as "simply" a solution to PE. It's also easier to create an emotional response in a visitor with a personal testimonial page. A blog is certainly a good way of delivering a personal message - and it's even better if you can structure it so that visitors don't end up wandering around your blog from post to post, but go to the sales page instead.

It's a good idea to use some of the landing page content to deal with the surprise or disbelief factor that some potential customers may have if they have never encountered the concept of male multiple orgasm before. Depending on the keywords you use, they may very well be the majority.

I think a landing page should act as a sort of an "adapter" between the visitor's problem and the product. That is, if the visitor searched for "improve my sex life", then the page should tell them how Male Multiple Orgasm will improve their sex life. If they just want to solve PE, then the page should tell them that becoming multiorgasmic is the best way to get rid of their PE problem once and for all. I know this may sound obvious to some of the more experienced marketers, but it's good to keep in mind when creating a well-targeted landing page.

Hope this helps. Check your PM too.

Sent you a PM.

All the best,
    Cel

Cel, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  6. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was leaning towards the testimonial type of blog but I just wasn't sure because I don't really have experience at all in this niche. Some markets people like to read a lot and in some people want to get straight to the product that is going to help them.

I figured my article would do all the pre-selling so I didn't know if it would be a good idea to send them to a blog with another whole page to read through.

I know what you mean about why would I buy multiple products to solve one problem, but the way I usually structure review sites is: "I tried a few different products before I found the one that really worked" and then #1 would be your product which I would highly recommend to the person and then #2 and #3 would say something along the lines of "these were all right but didn't give me the absolute best results, if you don't like our number 1 ranking, you might want to give them a try". I do that just so the person has more options when looking at the page because a lot of people want to see what else is out there before they pull out their credit card and this way they are all on the page right in front of them.

Thanks for the info though, I'll go with the story type of blog because it does make more sense for this type of product.

J1218, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  7. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi cel

do you have landingpage template for your product ?

I'm going to promote it through adwords and submitting articles on ezinarticle , article base and so on.

i make a blogger then do that .

how many sales can make with this method ?

thanks

mt33, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  8. Andershizzle

Andershizzle Member

Best Answers:
    Lol multiple orgasm ebook.

Why an eBook, honestly.

Just do kegels (wikipedia)

whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm

FIRST thing on google for male multiple orgasm.. why the hell would someone buy an ebook. I can have like 10 orgasms in a row. Actually as many as I want. Easy. Didn't buy a damn eBook. LOL

Andershizzle, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  9. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well people are clearly buying it so what does it matter?

If you don't wanna promote it then don't.

I can find the information for just about ANY ebook for free online but people are still making money with them.

J1218, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  10. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    All right, cool. Please don't think that I'm insisting that one way of marketing will necessarily be better than another. The review page might work just as well or even better than the personal testimonial, you never know. Intuitively it seems to me that a single testimonial will be more efficient, but my intuition could be wrong. :)

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

I don't have any landing page templates as of yet, since nobody has requested any. I can throw one together if you like. Do you have any specific requirements for it?

It's very hard to say how many sales you will make because that will depend on so many factors. Your keywords, your SEO, the quality of landing pages and blog posts and of course the sheer amount of content that you put out there. Since you mention AdWords, the number of sales will clearly depend on both the quality of the campaign as well as your budget.

Cel

Cel, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  11. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Andershizzle,

It's great that you are multiorgasmic, you can probably appreciate the value of this ability. Not everyone is and not many know this stuff even exists. Most people who want to improve their sex life will not go googling for "male multiple orgasm" or "kegels".

I mean, your question is justified, but it can be asked about any product on CB or in fact almost any commercial product out there. Why write an ebook about making money online when you can find everything you need on forums such as this one? Why buy Coca-Cola when you can mix water with sugar at home?

The answer is, as J1218 said, because people are buying it. That's what business and free market are about. Again, if you don't like the idea, don't promote it. Live and let live. :)

Cel

Cel, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  12. avi

avi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What bibliography did you used?

avi, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  13. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will love to read that eBook before promoting :p

Radz, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  14. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    i have to admit, the affiliate page is very impressive.

tonysanders, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  15. mikehandy

mikehandy Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting to promote is. good job friend

mikehandy, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  16. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean what material I used to write my ebook?

Well, in fact, I wrote it from my own experience. I first encountered the concept many years ago in some book that I can't remember. From then on, I just practiced and developed the method myself. The material is entirely written by me, but the concept itself has been around for thousands of years. There's no particular bibliography that I used.

Not sure, does that answer you question? :)

Sent you a PM.

Thank you, guys! :)

Cel

Cel, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  17. avi

avi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it a Taoist approach or a Tantric one?
    Why don't you give an index or a table of contest?

avi, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  18. regska

regska Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I really like your affiliate page, especially the automatic article spinner. Can you please tell me what article spinner you used for your affiliates page?

thanks

regska, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  19. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    also, id like to ask how you do the enable / disable the opt-in pop up, did u need to put extra code into your page or can any publisher just do it by telling affiliates to type dm=1?

is that also the same for the conversion tracking, was extra code required in the page to enable the gcid=xxxxx?

thanks.

tonysanders, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  20. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    It's neither of them, unless by accident. I did not attach any particular philosophy to the content, it's a purely practical approach.

I don't think it's common practice to post the whole table of contents for an ebook publicly. I mean at that point it becomes just a matter of googling the headings for more information - although certainly not everything in my ebook can be found online. Besides, most headings will be pretty meaningless without the content behind them.

Cel

Cel, Feb 3, 2010 IP