1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Male Multiple Orgasm - Untapped Niche on CB - 75% - Tons of Affiliate Resources

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cel, Jan 9, 2010.

Dear affiliate marketers!

I have come to a point where I feel my ClickBank product is worthy of being announced on this forum for affiliate promotion. Please have a look.

Sales page: http://www.MaleMultiOrgasm.com
    Affiliate resources page: http://www.MaleMultiOrgasm.com/affiliates.php

Quick Details:
    Product name: Male Multiple Orgasm (ebook)
    Vendor name: mmorgasm
    Product price: $47
    Affiliate commission: 75%

Male Multiple Orgasm is quite a unique product on ClickBank and provides genuine information to customers. The lifetime refund rate so far is only 3.1%.

Let me do a quick rundown of what I offer my affiliates:

Automatically Spinned Articles
    On the affiliate resources page you will find articles that are automatically spinned to provide you with plenty of free content to work with. I will be adding more articles soon, so if you have any particular keywords that you are interested in, let me know.

Google Conversion Tracking
    If you are using AdWords, you can quickly set up conversion tracking for my website. See the affiliates' page for more information.

Ongoing Testing and Affiliate Support
    I am constantly testing different versions of the sales copy. At every time I run at least two different sales copy versions in parallel, constantly improving conversions.

Also, I will be adding more affiliate resources as we go along. If you have any specific requests, please let me know and likely we can work it out. For example, if there is sufficient interest from people doing serious PPC, I can add landing page templates or provide additional conversion tracking for Microsoft adCenter or Yahoo Ads. Or post more spinnable articles. Or make better banners (I'm personally not too fond of the current ones).

Disabling the Opt-In Form
    After reading around on DP, I was quite shocked to find out that many experienced affiliates are purposefully avoiding vendors who have opt-in forms on their page because of all the sales theft apparently going on.

I think a vendor has to be plain stupid to be cheating his/her affiliates out of their sales. By gaining an extra $30 in sales, they condemn themselves to losing all future sales by that affiliate.

I have an opt-in form on my page which allows potential customers to get a free sample of my ebook and a series of mailings with useful tips. I do not steal sales from my affiliates at any point. There are no hoplinks used in any of the emails, free tips pages or the free report - only direct URLs, so the affiliate cookie stays in place. Through split testing I have confirmed that the sales copy version with the opt-in forms has significantly higher conversions than the one without the forms.

Having said that, if any of you feel uncomfortable with the opt-in forms on my page, you can quickly and easily disable them. See my affiliates' page for more information on how that works.

Some final notes
    Although this is my first product, I take it very seriously. I also take my affiliates very seriously, no matter the level of experience. I have pretty good technical knowledge, so don’t hesitate to ask me in case of difficulties, I'll help with what I can. Also, any suggestions, ideas etc are all very welcome.

You can contact me by posting in this thread, sending a PM, using the contact form on the product website or sending an email to:
    affiliates <at> malemultiorgasm <dot> com

Thanks everyone for reading and I'm looking forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship.

Cel

Cel, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  2. dherald

dherald Active Member

Best Answers:
    seriously.... wtf :D

dherald, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  3. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ummm..........

Super_Vendor, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  4. dherald

dherald Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does it come with videos? oh wait...

dherald, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  5. Tj John

Tj John Peon

Best Answers:
    it look niece... can i check it(see the product)before I promote the product... cheers

Tj John, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  6. dherald

dherald Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this calls for some 'field' testing! Share your thoughts after done :eek:

dherald, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  7. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quickly skimming over your page, it looks like a real good first effort.

Do you have any conversion rates for us?

terryd, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  8. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, awesome responses guys. But since I don't hear any voice tone nor see facial expressions, I have no idea what you are saying... :)

Is it about the product topic?

:)

Check PM please.

It's not an overnight thing, and may take some time to "field test", but I really do think it's very useful information. I've certainly found it to be, heh.

Conversion rates will obviously depend on the promotion method.

For example, one affiliate ran a short term promotion in a complementary niche and had 1:25 conversion rate (see below). I haven't seen the promotion itself, but I think it was mailing list plus short term mention on a website (e.g. blogpost).

[​IMG]

On the other end of the spectrum, I had one affiliate who ran a very poor AdWords campaign. By very poor, I mean probably hundreds (if not thousands) of broad match keywords, all showing the exact same badly written ad, showing worldwide, and no landing page, just direct linking.

Obviously, I got hundreds of hops from some of the poorest regions of the world for absolutely irrelevant searches. Even so, the affiliate managed to pull off a sale. When the madness stopped, his/her conversion rate was 1:819. (I wish ClickBank had functionality to be able to contact members if all you know is their ID.)

So yes, it will all depend on the approach. One thing to keep in mind with this sort of product, is that there is a major "WTF" factor involved (as shown by several posts on this thread), so I believe some form of presell will perform much better than direct linking.

Cel

Cel, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  9. semutbiz

semutbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    to be honest, i like the idea of your automatically spinned articles, great job!

semutbiz, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  10. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol, Yeah I was just messing around. The page looks good I wish you much luck. :)

Super_Vendor, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  11. goopygoo

goopygoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I really really really like your sales copy

but

I think the "idea" of the product is really bad and will probably make your audience think it's a pie-in-the-sky scam that's claiming to cure AIDs. They'll probably say, "I just like having 1 orgasm and then waiting a few days to have another".

I think you might struggle to find customers because you're trying to sell a way to have multiple male orgasms... when really it looks like ur selling a premature product, right?

You might get some more success with it totally aimed at the premature market, because that sales copy is nice

goopygoo, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  12. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome dude, you had done a good job at affiliate page. Best luck!

Robert25, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  13. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! :)

It's great that you like my sales copy. I'll see if I can improve it further.

In regards to the product idea, I can see what you're saying, but don't entirely agree. :)

The thing is, I knew I could have just taken the premature ejaculation route and apply all my material to that niche, but I decided to differentiate instead. The PE niche is already saturated with various products and probably more are on the way. Solving PE is just one of the consequences of becoming a multiorgasmic man, but by far not all of it.

Not all successful products on CB are "desperate problem" products. Take for example the home energy niche. People often want to simply improve an aspect of their life, and not necessarily solve something that they are absolutely desperate about.

Being a "pie in the sky" in my opinion does not kill a product idea. I mean, people sell "perpetual motion" products, and sell them very well. I think the idea of male multiple orgasm is way less far-fetched than the idea of creating energy from nothing, and unlike the latter, it's also a real one. As a matter of fact, I don't think it would be too difficult to sell a "cure AIDS" or "cure cancer" product on CB... I just hope nobody's moral values are low enough to try to make cash that way.

But as I said earlier, there is a major "wtf" factor with this type of product and that's why preselling is important. Through preselling, it's quite easy to present Male Multiple Orgasm as a solution to PE.

However, I will take your point of view into consideration. I might even create a completely different alternative sales copy to cater specifically to the PE issue. So thanks for your input :)

Heh, all right, thanks! Good luck to you too with your upcoming products!

Thanks! Yeah, I wrote a script that spins articles and used it myself a bit, but then thought it would actually be a nice innovation to provide this functionality to affiliates. So I'm glad you like it!

Cel

Cel, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  14. SlowGraffiti

SlowGraffiti Peon

Best Answers:
    any updates on conversion and sales rates for this?

SlowGraffiti, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  15. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm working on a project that will guarantee anyone will be able to gain a 60" vertical leap.

I do not care about the laws of gravity, physics, or nature... I'm gonna sell it on ClickBank and make a fortune!

I'm gonna call it "Dunk over Shaq"

internetmarketingiq, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  16. DuValEnterprises

DuValEnterprises Peon

Best Answers:

I'm working on a new product too, I'm going to call it "You're a Douche".

I will give you a free review copy if you ever post something of actual value.

DuValEnterprises, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  17. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol at this thread - and OP good on you for trying a bizarro niche, you never know these jam at the wall ideas have a tendency to make it or break it.

Good luck with it.
    N.

NCMedia, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  18. ksharp2k

ksharp2k Member

Best Answers:
    did u even ever tried the method urself to be worthy to write that ebook :p ?

ksharp2k, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  19. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, as I've said above, conversions will depend on the quality of the traffic.

Currently, I have several affiliates with conversion rates between 1:18 and 1:40. Of course, there are plenty of affiliates who have worse conversion rates. It's all in the type of traffic that you send.

Cel

Cel, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  20. Cel

Cel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, NCMedia!

Haha, it's quite funny that I'm facing an issue here that I was not expecting at all when I was writing my ebook - it seems like there are a few too many affiliates and other vendors who simply think that my product is bunk.

I can't really be asked to engage in a sarcastic battle of wits here, so I'll just state it as clearly as I can: My product is genuine and male multiple orgasm is achievable. And yes, I am multiorgasmic. So yeah... :)

In fact, I have received some very positive reviews from affiliates that I've given review copies to.

I am willing to give out more review copies, so if you are genuinely interested in promoting my product, please send me a PM or post on this thread.

Cel

Cel, Jan 24, 2010 IP