1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Male Enhancement Niche? A Waste Of Time?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kb24, Aug 7, 2010.

Am I wasting my time in this niche? If Im not can someone help me get "very targeted" traffic? I have made a few sales but want to know where I can get very targeted traffic..I don't have any money for PPC.

kb24, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    If people buy it, who cares?! The truth of the matter is, you wont find out until you try it.

JoesMillion, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  3. marketingideas

marketingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you passionate about your niche? Do you wake up Saturday morning pumped to start cranking out content and spending the day working on it? I know the money was good in it for a long time, and maybe it still is, but a lot of good promotion methods don't allow that type of product anymore before too many people have spammed it for too long. A bit of a saturated marketing, and a tough product to get really excited about, in my opinion.

marketingideas, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  4. seolbs

seolbs Peon

Best Answers:
    it's a great niche, because people who search it really want to buy

seolbs, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  5. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    this is a huge money making niche and has been around forever and will continue to be a profitable niche. What have you done to get those few sales? Is there a way you can separate your successful marketing strategies and build on what has converted some sales for you?

Promoting male enhancement products is a difficult niche to enter especially if you don't have any money to spend on marketing. The industry is super saturated and you will have to be extra creative with your marketing to be successful in this niche. Besides Bum marketing, blogging, and social media there really isn't any other way to promote a product like this without spending any money on advertising. If you can somehow find long-tail keywords for this product and get ranked high in google for these keywords maybe you can find a steady stream of income.

Good luck with your marketing journey!

Le Dangles, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  6. cjmo75

cjmo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is a great niche. the method that you need to use to get targeted traffic is to promote in more adult forums and blogs. Unfortunately, it's tough to do article marketing because a lot of directories won't accept this content. If you know how to word your articles, however, you can write them in such a way as to get them accepted. A good startegy for traffic would be to answer some questions on Yahoo Answers and also find some adult blogs and sites and ask if you could do a guest post about male enhancement products.

cjmo75, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  7. djayusevlademir

djayusevlademir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your niche is nice.. all you have to do is to formulate a good marketing strategy for them to know your site and its nature.. then everything else will follow.

djayusevlademir, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  8. IMfighter.com

IMfighter.com Peon

Best Answers:
    This niche still works...try creating some male enhanced products review pages

IMfighter.com, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to get traffic to this site:

http://increase-penis-naturally.weebly.com/

I know its a free website but would like to make sales before getting my own domain and hosting.. If anyone can help me make sales in this niche respond to this thread.. thanks..

kb24, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  10. jedediahd

jedediahd Active Member

Best Answers:
    This niche is the same as any other competitive niche, if you can stand out, and get yourself quality traffic, you are going to be able to make money. I recommend checking out the vids in my sig for traffic tips. Figure out what those that are making it in this niche are doing, and reverse engineer it.

jedediahd, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  11. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i earlier owned a website which got me some sales but at the end of the day you need alot of marketing skills and a trusted seller.

imranamen6, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  12. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it hard to build a list in this niche?

kb24, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  13. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It’s a tough Niche to be involved in, the market has become well saturated. The only thing that is keeping it going is the fact that guys spend a lot of time worrying/thinking about their (cough) dangly bits.
    So if you can get your site optimized well, it can be a good money spinner. Just don’t make it look too spammy.. As this niche has become associated with spam..

You can’t open your email these days without being told how to improve your thickness..

Hell… I’m Irish, and am thick enough .. Thank you very much..

satguy, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  14. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    Try a static video on the live webcam sites with a url overlay.
    A before and after approach would work best.
    Think about this- all they are is males exhibiting their wares anyway.
    The viewers are not females, if you get my drift.

Claymation, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  15. IncomeMarketingPro

IncomeMarketingPro Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very good niche, and I can tell you that Moreniche is Awesome as I'm an Affiliate with them as well and just made a nice sale yesterday with the Slim Weight Patch from a text link ad that I had created on one of my websites 2 days ago :cool:.

Now in my oppinion having your own website just allows you to do so much more. Now you can get a domain name and website builder from GoDaddy, and it will probably cost you around $20 some dollars to get started, and then $5 a month for a 5 website pages. With a little time you really can make your site the way you want, as GoDaddy's website builder is really easy to use.

You can then really monatize the hell out of it, not only with Moreniche, but with other affiliate programs like dating sites, XXX movie sites, and even ClickBank, as I know they have E-books from individuals who promote stuff like... How to pick up woman and How to perform better in bed, etc... with having your own wesite you really can get creative and add multiple income streams to it.

Now your target market, well thats ANY male 18 Plus...

Heres whats been working for me in my current online business

Make some YouTube videos, like heres a good title" Find Out You Can Date This Girl" and just get some pics of hot woman and put it together in a video and show your link to your website.

Place classified ads online in dating and adult sections.

Use MoreNiche's articles and re-write them and place them on article based sites to plug your website.

Heres an idea I just came up with while sitting here, make up some cheap sizzle cards like, "Want a Hottie in your bed tonight, check out www.Yoursite.com" and place them in in bathrooms in Bars, Night clubs, etc..

I mean if you really think about it and you can get passionate about your niche, you really can come up with some really creative ways to promote this and more.

Well I hope this helps a little bit ;)

IncomeMarketingPro, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  16. jamesblonde

jamesblonde Guest

Best Answers:
    male enhancement works great for me.

i mean its a good niche for me HAHAHA.

jamesblonde, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  17. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about building a list in this niche?

kb24, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  18. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the audience, some people just get away from the site ASAP, and others linger a little while to see if it's serious

golfpro1, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  19. William Knight

William Knight Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried it with a CPA offer about 18 months ago, sold almost $1,000 worth over a 2 month period before it just got insanely ultra competitive out there. My advice, find yourself a smoking hot little niche.

William Knight, Oct 13, 2010 IP