1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Malaysia Airlines plane 370 missing from last many days

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paresh Shrimali, Mar 14, 2014.

1. BoomRDP

BoomRDP Peon

Best Answers:
    has been a week nothing yet :( thoughts and prayers with those families

i believe they all died by now

BoomRDP, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  2. CristiMayores

CristiMayores Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a big riddle to everyone... Hope they are all good... #Prayforthem.

CristiMayores, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what I hate is the conflicting details in the story -> some of it could be bogus details, or it might simply be some sites promoting old outdated details. I actually think that some sites are just posting news on this issue for the sake of it, rather then waiting for proper information.

For example, Ive read that some guy on an oil rig saw something on fire in the right area of the flight path, I have heard that geometric sensors detected some sort of an impact in the ocean in the right time / area of the original flight path. And then on the flip side, you have the engines indicating that they flew for another 4 hours, phones that were "ringing out", (something which usually means that the phones are on, but somehow the authorities convinced everyone that this happens normally when a phone is off / dead / destroyed)

But what I cannot understand is this. *if* the plan did fly for another 4 hours, how does it hide from radar so effectively? Isnt the only option to fly low enough, in blackspots and corridors? But if this plane flew over someones house, at 1000 feet (or less) its gonna be something that people will notice, and pay attention to.

I wouldnt be surprised *if* there was an intelligence agency somewhere in the world that does know something (or has satellite photos of the area at the time that might prove useful) but wont reveal it due to political reasons.

matt_62, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how good radar is, and not very effective at all if flying below radar....
    I assure you, if 370 were above radar in US territory with no open communication
    then they would have been greeted some-what quickly by some air force jets...The US
    can be slow to respond too, but if they see an unknown threat coming into US air space, then
    I do not think the US would take 24 hours to respond. I think that type of plane can
    travel like 400-500 mph (correct me if i am wrong) so that could have been a missile
    going into any direction, and other countires are like uhhh...we didnt see it...

If it was terrorism, then they certainly missed a big opportunity to target
    whatever they wanted that could have been in the area to target, as I see it,
    they wouldn't have seen the plane coming until impact, and this just proves their
    radar and air defenses are not up to speed as it should be to protect their county,
    then again, we didnt see it coming on 9/11 either, wham and it was over....

I also seen a news report that it would have been possible for the plane to
    head toward the Himalayas, so I wonder if it had crashed in the Himalayas,
    then how difficult would it be to find the wreckage?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    dscurlock, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    USS Kidd set to leave search area....

dscurlock, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  6. Ekki Pangestu

Ekki Pangestu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whts Do you think. its hijacked or exploded ?

Ekki Pangestu, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that a human guided the plane on a course different from its intended destination and I have a pilot friend who agrees. Whether it made a safe landing somewhere or crashed somewhere is the open question. I do not think that it was a catastrophic mechanical failure of any sort.

jrbiz, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  8. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's why some people say there is some supreme power which control this universe.

eric_wahlberg, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. Clicksor_CS

Clicksor_CS Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind that the person flying the plan is a well - trained pilot that probably knows how to interrupt the signal to make the plan untraceable. However, we are not sure if he's the villain or playing hero. In addition, we also don't know who's involved in this incident. Let's hopse they can find the plane or any major evidence to lead them to the plan.

Clicksor_CS, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  10. t3cho

t3cho Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my country they are telling on every news that plane are crushed at ocean and there is no survivals :(

t3cho, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  11. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    nothing to say , but only thing is hiding at the black box . but it will be proof or show to claim the money for dead family .... so malaysia keep silent or otherwise it will loss of money :cool:

fokerss, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  12. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Galley news(Rumor) i read in newspaper -- Plane is hijacked by unknown terrorist & it is in Afghanistan Area. Plane is in huge bunker. all Passengers are safe but terrorist are not providing proper food (hungry) . Plane's one wing is damaged during landing.

Paresh Shrimali, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  13. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think both incidents are different for Plane Missing.
    MH370 and AirAsia Plane missing incidents

Paresh Shrimali, Dec 29, 2014 IP
  14. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am from Malaysia and it is likely that the search for this ill-fated plane will drag on for years to come, or even never.

pilot35, Jan 1, 2015 IP