1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making unlimited number of entropay visa cards for free - yes ** no $20 per card

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by sushrukh, Jun 16, 2010.

Just as the title suggests , i have found a TREAK to make Unlimited Number of Entropay Virtual Visa Cards For Free.

Yes no $20 load fee per card is needed & you can make an unlimited number of cards in your account without having to debit the money from your Physical Card.

The process is very simple. Just follow this :----------

1) Click on create a new card in Entropay.

2) Choose the load amount to be 20.00 .

3) Now Proceed & Entropay will ask you to provide your 3 Digit CVV Code to continue.

4) Just change the first digit of your original CVV .For an example , if your physical Card's CVV is 733 then enter it as 833 or even 933 keeping the last two digits same.

5) Entropay will now proceed you towards your Card's VBV or MCSC gateway where you need to put your Password.

6) Use the original Password.Entropay will go through & will tell you that your transaction has been failed.The reason is simple , you provided a wrong CVV right ?

7) Come back to your Entropay home screen & you will found that you have got a new Virtual Visa Card even though you have not deposited the mandatory $20 for each card.

So, enjoy creating tons of Free Virtual Visa Cards & as you have not given the proper CVV during creating the card , your real card will not be charged.

And don't tell me this does not work because i just created 2 Cards for free.Here's a screenshot.

[​IMG]

Let me know your comments Please.Thank You.

Attached Files:

sushrukh, Jun 16, 2010 IP