1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making over $500 daily on a site I was about to shut down..here are some of my tips!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by fioon, Mar 28, 2011.

1. avec2200

avec2200 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are so excellent. Thanks for the share. I'm keeping losing money with the adsense.

avec2200, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  2. PdrsRob

PdrsRob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Awesome! Now where did you find this amazing writer with a Bachelors that is also good at SEO? ;)

PdrsRob, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  3. manipalkmc

manipalkmc Member

Best Answers:
    good going but you can always try a few more tricks

manipalkmc, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  4. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the post. It gave me a couple of good ideas. Good luck! I hope you reach your $2k/day figure.

decodethis, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't have to tell us you make a ton of money with adsense.
    Statistically speaking 99% of all users who have less than 100 posts make over $100 a day.

Seriously though. What is the purpose of the topic other than to brag about you making money. I just don't understand because if you wanted to show off then you'd buy some big ass car and drive around in it all low-ride-er style or something.

The tips you offered were in major lack.
    The pagerank updates every 3 months, sometimes it doesn't for 6months, so you were lucky to be able to buy a domain on the tailend of the update.

5,000UV to a total of $500 = $10 a click
    (sounds like you are either Bullcraping us or you are one of those A-holes who run around with sites you know nothing about trying to advertise medical junk)

Another thing is you appear to talk like you were lucky that you make this. You seem to act like you are a beginning. As a beginner you probably don't know much about keyword research, high paying keywords, onsite optimization, promotion, SEO, etc.

If its true I'm excessively jealous as people like me have worked WORKED and WORKED and sit as a freelancer while Mr. H&R lucky Mcgee here is loaded by chance.

How many of you braggers are going to keep making topics until you realize that its totally unprofessional for a loaded dude to do this? seriously

Your website is related to india and thus gets only india traffic = low quality

Laceygirl, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  6. themoon05

themoon05 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is nice to hear. I have a very small mail list but don't really know what to do with it.
    Your experience made me think that building relation ship is important. The response is much higher.

Problem is, how to keep it up.

Anyways, great job.

themoon05, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  7. usrecord

usrecord Peon

Best Answers:
    You're story in really good. It's a good inspiration.

usrecord, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  8. cam345

cam345 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you get banned from Adsense if you use auto blogging (auto content) software.
    thank you

cam345, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  9. annamonique

annamonique Peon

Best Answers:
    epic! i guess thats a hard work.

annamonique, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  10. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. He is having fun with the relies of his hoax. :D

DhrubaJyotiDeka, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  11. gombile13

gombile13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, what the conclusion is? is this topics a hoax?

gombile13, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  12. DirRank

DirRank Peon

Best Answers:
    All you mention about the adsense to increase revenue is very helpful but how u increase attention of the customers not only by colors but also by the products, because the advertisement on adsense comes in random, i mean not your choice

DirRank, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  13. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    Hey sorry guys I've been pretty busy but I'm back answering your replies:

marsian & StoneWilson-
    Adwords campaign is less than $1 a day and it's not for keywords targeted to the sites content...it's for helping my SEO, all Google's products are closly tied together and use algorithms that idenityfy and "backrub" each other. Giving google money helps your search engine/page rank I've done is so many times, if you don't believe me register a new domain name place a one page site on it and spend $100 a month and after a few months you'll have a PR of at least 4/10 why because you have do follow links on hundreds of high page rank sites, etc this is a very huge topic so I won't elaborate on it further :)

fernades -
    I own other sites, even own an article directory that does well but gets an average $0.30 a click...problem is your blog will get you very low cpc bids so you should consider subsituting your revenue with a direct ad company like BUYSELLADS.COM I currently use them for my site, their fantastic!

draahkens -
    well said already ahead of you bro, like you said balance and spread...moving everything onto a new blog network I'm launching next week composed of a new brand targeting 9 niches so I won't be as concerned about getting my ctr over 2% I can do very well with it being a little over 1%.

runnerunner -
    ha lol I've actually done some extensive programming developing my own algorithms in admiration to Google so I have a very personal understanding of how their system works it's by no means 100% accurate but it's pretty close, and nothing beats trial and error...testing testing testing to see what works and what doesn't. Yes this is essential with "poor quality writting" I would be getting $0.30 clicks on this same site and this wouldn't be worthy of a post...it starts with exceptional keyword bid triggering content.

Also bro "money/finance" is a nice niche to get into you can get clicks above $3 and well be in my same boat :) just never get complacent with today's statistics, traffic revenue always want more set short term goals.

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  14. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    sachinthana -
    first problem is your niche buddy second is your design (not optimized for ad clicks) third is most likely traffic sources, is it mostly organic traffic, type ins certain traffic sources/users are prone to click on ads more (are in the mood to be avertised to) or find certain content more inciting.

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  15. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    PdrsRob - I'm the founder/own of a growing article directory with 8,000 writters so it wasn't hard lol (site is Articleram.com)

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  16. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    Laceygirl - All I can say is that my net worth in 09 was $1.2 million I was a developer for a fortune 500 company before receiving $2.4 million in a profiled case if you knew my name you cuould Google it. I've built some amazing ventures over the years and work on some amazing teams and I'm still young and I still have alot to learn, sure their is room to be envious and their is also room to not understand just how I did what I've done but that's just it. I have developed complex algorithmic systems to do some neat things on my servers that many developers can understand. This is my life not everyone can get the same exact result, the point was to try harder not reach my potential but reach yours and share insightful tips from someone that's been with adsense almost since the beginning.

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  17. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    cam345 -
    their is always the possibility but if you want to build a scaling business that make more money per hour with less work you will bypass auto blogs just my opinion.

DirRank -
    see that's only partly true if you one focus on one niche have certain users from a limited amount of countries and write exceptional articles...it's a formula it's not just "it equals 4" you can't forget about "2+2"...follow all the steps and you can bend the algorithm to your will. It's software that picks the ads stop developing content for editors at Google to pick ads when they simply don't software does so when you write for them you win!

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  18. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    I love you guys :) the optimist, the non believers all of you. Your human beings and it's human nature to be skeptical...I've been in this business for years been programming for over 8 years and know 9 languages proficiently. Just work hard guys you can get there I think I sleep 3 hours a day.

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  19. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it. Your willing to say how much you made in millions, the power of your education online, but you prefer to hide under a nickname and post once every 4 years to tell us about your funds.

Heck, sure why not?
    I've been online since I was 13. Wasted a good part of my life doing stuff for free, running a popular free hosted forum, made a huge famous map for the original halflife that took 13months at 8hrs a day for free, and have been running with adsense for 3yrs at least. I've made less than $20,000 in the total of 10yrs I've been working online, but I did optimize someone's site to get a $255,000 increase per year and he was nice enough to throw me $550.
    Oh yeah, and the Fiverr.com business plan was completely stolen from me then I folded with online business and am just sitting with what I got because there's no point because I'm too honest to be a webmaster.
    My net worth in 09 was $2.3thousand(lol). Woo-hoo.

Laceygirl, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  20. fioon

fioon Member

Best Answers:
    Ha the same energy and optimism your giving toward me not being geniune and doing, earnings and being exactly who and what I've said I've done and continue to do is not only both illogical but pathetic. Their are two sides to an equation to accept me not being who I say I am you also have to accept the possibility that everything I've said is true and seems to be so. But your a big girl I'm not your parent and you live your life as I do mine, just saying grow up and don't focus on things that don't positively effect the quality of your life. What have I said negativly impacted your business, sure I don't have screenshots I'm not going to post them and I gave the reasons why. But all I've done is educate and illuminate those that need it.

If you are not one that needs some insight into contextual advertisement them ok...this isn't a contest and I'm not making money off of posting here I was just trying to add value.

fioon, Mar 31, 2011 IP