1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fakrul, Jul 8, 2013.

How can I make money by affiliated marketing which is selling tv channel to the clients . I am confuse about how can I will start the program.

fakrul, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  2. carlosx2

carlosx2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is not as simple. As with any affiliate marketing you should be operating in a market you know well or are willing to learn. When you want to sell as an affiliate you should know what you are selling how to sell it.

Know your target audience and create a site that will speak to them. this way you can sell your product. To generate traffic for your site you you should look at SEo, link building, guest blogging.

Try to contact your affiliate program and ask them to share their knowledge about their experiences with their products. They love to se you do well as that will make them more sales.

Do make sure you target to right people and in the right area or you will see very little sales from your effort.

carlosx2, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to know your niche and set up a platform whereby you can get targeted customers. Stop thinking that making money online is as simple as pushing a button or clicking some magical code. It is not. You need knowledge, time and effort.

Howard Lim, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  4. drewtoby

drewtoby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me, you usually get nowhere near the amount of time you put into your website.

If you are looking for a quick buck try selling services on websites such as fiverr, or even on this forum.

If not, put you blood, sweat, and tears into your work and hope it pays off somewhere down the road.

Best of luck!

drewtoby, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  5. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not completely clear on what you're asking. Do you want to start your own affiliate program? Or do you want to make money from affiliate marketing? If you want to make my with affiliate marketing I would suggest going along with CPA programs. You can make money by getting somebody to fill out a form. I make money with content locking CPA.

gregdavidson, Jul 11, 2013 IP