1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money With My Special Email List

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nadjibSoft, Aug 6, 2019.

Hello
    i have a list of computer science engineers email. it's now 2800 and it's increasing day by day.
    How can i make money with them ?
    please help

nadjibSoft, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are they opting in or are you scraping the email addresses?

sarahk, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You won't make a dime. I'll explain why...

If you have a list of thousands of emails you acquired them by either:

1. Already executing a plan to attract thousands of visitors to your web site and having a valuable call to action to earn a submission.

-OR-

2. Acquiring a list built by a 3rd party or scraping the emails yourself. All with no plan, call to action or earned submission.

If it's the former, you already have a plan and know exactly what to do next. If it's the latter, you most likely have no plan or idea and will find yourself on a message board asking others what to do with this mysterious magical list.

You have nothing of value here. Odds are you have a list that has been recycled hundreds of times. And even if it isn't those people don't know who you are. If they did....you would have already had a plan.

Again...you have nothing.

NetStar, Aug 16, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. irenegen

irenegen Peon

Best Answers:
    In case you possess an email listing of 10,000 readers , you'll receive about 500 clicks to your site from each email you send. If your website moves at 2% (which is typical ),you'll receive 10 orders. Based on BigCommerce,"On average, 90 percent of e-commerce clients invest $54 per purchase".

irenegen, Aug 17, 2019 IP