1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with Google AdSense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Oliver Woodbridge, Jun 22, 2016.

Hi All,

This is a little summary of my online money making journey so far.

I've used AdSense for years with a lot of success, however recently my finalized earnings have dramatically decreased due to so called invalid click activity and I don't understand why. I’ve tried contacting AdSense support to provide me with some kind of explanation for the increasing cuts month on month but so far I’ve had no response. Do any members here share the same experience and would anyone be able to advise what causes this invalid click activity to increase every month?

I'm now making my move away from AdSense and I’ve found binary options trading to be a good way of earning money online after coming across this method of trading at OptionsBee.com. I'm looking to combine this with additional approaches to making money online like Affiliate Marketing and other methods of trading so that I can achieve my dream of being self-employed and financially secure. It would be good to know if my expectations are realistic, have any members in this forum achieved the goal of quitting their 9 to 5 job and are now earning a decent living from home?

Any information will be very useful - thanks.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Oliver Woodbridge, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the problem with all of that is there is no pattern to it really, a site moving up and down google results is out of your control unless you are a genius at SEO

just don't put all your eggs in one basket

i would never quit my regular job even though i make about the same online - nice to pay off the house or car early instead

pmf123, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  3. lanmonkey

lanmonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    look at the quality of your traffic. Use Google Analytics to find out where your traffic is coming from and if there has been any changes in the quality of your traffic recently.

Have you done anything that might attract a lot of low quality traffic recently?

lanmonkey, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  4. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion.... please check the category, from where you are getting the no of invalid clicks, and exclude the same category in google AdSense. i.e Business, sport, Entertainmen...etc.

MayurKawale, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  5. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Invalid traffic is problem number one in my case, don't know how and why but i got much of it.. Tried Analytics but nothing..

Diskretni, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  6. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know which channel is getting the invalid clicks? How do you know source country or link url?

pmf123, Jun 30, 2016 IP