1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money with Facebook and How I made $3,500+ in Jan 08 with them!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by RXSITEOWNER, Feb 10, 2008.

1. rms

rms Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, and if anyone is interested in trying out the facebook application route, I have a friend that does that very well at fizbang.com/

rms, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  2. RXSITEOWNER

RXSITEOWNER Peon

Best Answers:

I don't offer Controlled Meds and it's 100% legal. I am not the Pharmacy I am a Pharmacy Affiliate , therefore I do not dispense medications. My site clearly states this. There are many what the industry calls'Rogue' Pharmacies that sell anything and have a doctor overseas write the scripts. I don't do business with those types of people.

RXSITEOWNER, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  3. RXSITEOWNER

RXSITEOWNER Peon

Best Answers:

You don't have to be a member of the Group to Order the meds or see the ads or postings, they also link to my main page where countless people see them all through my Network .And you don't need to be a member of any of the Poker Groups to Play on the site, you can just download the link and go on your way which is the same for the RX business and that is what most people do, the members are mostly my sub affiliates and they are doing the same thing, You completely missing the point.Your talking about your members in ONE group. I have several and My Network is over 500,000+ people and the groups I have link to several applications within facebook. And I have 3 Poker Sites that generate a lot more than $3500 a month , so if your going to make a statement like "No way" please know what your talking about... I am a Professional Ranked Poker Player with a very large Network. I think I know what I am talking about, the Groups are a suggestion for people to market their products for free. My Wife alone does 1/2 of what I make just off of her groups for her Foreclosure and Remodeling Referral Affiliate Program on Facebook. Take your negativity else where , I don't benefit personally at all by giving out this information, it was to help others save some money and offer different options other than PPC and SEO for a change.

Cheers!

-EF

RXSITEOWNER, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hahaha that's classic, good to see you are so excited Perry, I wish you the best of luck with it !! This is sure to boost your PPP earnings and get you some more affiliates in your downline :p .

thsadmin, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  5. johnbarton

johnbarton Peon

Best Answers:
    Another way to make money off FB is to create applications and have links in the applications "affiliatesmarkdotcom"

johnbarton, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  6. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    *cough* <spam>can someone say promotion for ones own site</spam>
    *cough* <bump>way to bump an old thread champ</bump>

thsadmin, Sep 26, 2008 IP