1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with 1,000 impressions a day?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hollywoodla, Dec 16, 2007.

So i have a social network and i'm trying to figure if there is anyway to make money.

I have read several posts, and it seems the best is going CPM's because social networks have few visits compared to impressions.

I get about 100 visits and 1000 impressions a day. It's a very niche market. I was running adsense...it was not working at all. On a good day, maybe $.98 a day!! haha.

Anyway, I'm continuing to grow, but was wondering if anyone had any advice?!

thanks!

hollywoodla, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  2. electricsashimi

electricsashimi Peon

Best Answers:
    get referrals on ur adsense and u will be making more! $$

electricsashimi, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  3. F1RM

F1RM Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically, traffic which does not convert earns you far less money compared to traffic which does, no matter what type of ads you display. Remember, the people purchasing CPM ads want results (brand awareness, for example)/sales as well, that's why they are purchasing advertising in the first place.

But yes, in your situation, displaying CPM ads will most likely result in higher earnings.

Best wishes,

Alan Johnson

F1RM, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  4. moratraffic

moratraffic Banned

Best Answers:
    What is all on your social site? Maybe throwing an option in for like games, software and screensavers could help you monetize the site more. Use a pay per install program and just promote the games and such so that people are installing the stuff so you get paid. That is just another way among many. Also, are you running affiliate banners targeted to your demographic? Using banners won't make you a killing, but can help your income as well.

moratraffic, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  5. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What's the URL? This sounds interesting.

The Stealthy One, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  6. ThePublisher

ThePublisher Peon

Best Answers:
    Like I tell everybody, create your own product. It really is the best way to monetize a site for instant paypal cash.

ThePublisher, Dec 16, 2007 IP