1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GustavoWoltmann, Feb 8, 2016.

What methods would be best to start making money online? I would be new to this and don't want to burn myself trying something that is a scam.

GustavoWoltmann, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  2. kingamit

kingamit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    start your own blog and monetize it :) learn seo and nothing else you will have to worry .

kingamit, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nothing is warranted and if you do not want to get burned you probably shouldn't start anything.

Monetizing a blog with AdSense is not going to get you far if it doesn't get much traffic. It's virtually impossible to make money with AdSense like it used to be. I hear some make something like 100 blogs promote them on twitter make a few cents a day on each one of them. 100 blogs x 20 cents / day = $20 / day. But it's one hell of an endeavor for 20 bucks a day. And eventually AdSense will deem your blogs low quality and disable your account.

Do you have any particular skills? You can offer a gig on fiverr.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    qwikad.com, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  4. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Such a very broad question. I love seeing that.

It is like any other business you are trying to run. You need a plan. The easiest and fastest way if you have no idea is to do affiliate marketing. Build an email list around a product and learn how to get as much traffic as you can.

EPol83, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  5. GustavoWoltmann

GustavoWoltmann Banned

Best Answers:
    I know it is a broad question. Well I have been thinking about blogging since I like to write. Any idea how to start getting traffic?

GustavoWoltmann, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  6. NimbleMerchant

NimbleMerchant Member

Best Answers:
    Ask the same question about offline and you will see the answer. :)

NimbleMerchant, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Online world is very vast and dynamic. You have to implement right strategy to get success in making money online. People fail online because they did not adapt right strategy.

iwebsocial, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  8. avpol

avpol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are able to write good articles, write them for money.
    As for getting traffic for a website, you'll need to do keyword research, to get content (to write for yourself or to buy), then you'll need to rank your site on Google - through getting good backlinks and waiting until your site comes out of the Google sandbox. If you manage to rank, you will need to update your site regularly with optimized content.
    Here's what you can do.

avpol, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  9. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, what sort of skills do you have? Do you have experience in marketing, social media, writing, web development, etc.?

You need to give us a bit more information so that we can better assist you. Furthermore, when you say "make money online," do you mean something like selling products or services or producing an income that's more passive in nature, like collecting ad revenue from a blog?

PhiladelphiaIM, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways that you can make money online. If you are just getting started get yourself a mentor it will cut down on the learning curve and you will have structure on what to do.

kb24, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  11. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with mentors is that a lot of them are self-described "gurus" who don't know the first thing about actual business or real marketing -- they're just used car salesmen who make money by selling people courses on how to teach other people to make money by selling people courses on making money.

PhiladelphiaIM, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  12. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried anything yet and I don't have any special skills to offer but I think 'buy and sell' will also do.

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  13. UndeadKorgy

UndeadKorgy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you love typing why don't you try and create/sell your own information products e.g. you have lost weight and are able to teach others how to do the same. Alot of people who start marketing do not realize that they have knowledge which people are willing to learn so much that they would even pay for that info. Write your own book about it and you may get a lot of readers and grow your own business exponentially.

Might be a slow process at first but you have to crawl before you walk.

UndeadKorgy, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  14. Kwickbeam

Kwickbeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to Fiverr and check out what people are willing to do for $5. Try thinking of something that people might want to pay you for that won't take an inordinate amount of time and you're willing to do regularly and post an offer of your own.

Not only is this a good way to start and get your feet wet, it is also a way (if you can find something you can do really easily) to make some decent starting cash. Heck, I know some people make some decent money on Fiverr. I made over $900 in a single month once, after 3 months of much less, just doing web searches for people because apparently some people don't like doing their own searches. Weird but true.

Kwickbeam, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  15. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shoot me a PM I think I can help you..

kb24, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  16. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi GustavoWoltmann. There are for sure many ways you can make money online and you'll find so much information about it out there that you could spend months to get around to it.

NOw if you don't have any special skills to take some of the ideas given by some of the members here then you need to developre some kind of skill bother. It's not complicated though. Unless you want to make it complicated.

On the other hand I suggest you research about affiliate marketing, drop shipping, etc. Many people start their online journet that way.

You just need to know that if you're brand new to this field then you have to be willing to put some time to learning this stuff, otherwise you'll need to have a lot of money to have other people do the stuff you want which is't not a guarentee that you'll have success.

There are many awesome free courses out there that can help you get your feet wet. I've taken some of them myself through out my own journey, of course you'll also find a lot of garbage (even for paid courses) but that's just part of the puzzle my friend.

I wish you the best brother

Diego Herrera, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  17. N.Carter

N.Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    Try drop shipping my friend do it. It isn't expensive and you need only site to start it. It can be started as a local business and then only know what can happened

N.Carter, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  18. Anton Y

Anton Y Member

Best Answers:
    one good way is setting up and offering an ebay selling business, I would advise you to hold out of paying them out for 2 weeks to make sure that there are no comebacks. this can be very lucrative

Anton Y, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  19. tradeflare

tradeflare Banned

Best Answers:
    Do what you like to do, and the money will eventually follow.
    I chased the dollars for most of my 20s, managed to make 75k+ annually but didn't end up with much by the time my 30s rolled around.
    Now that I am in my groove and I enjoy waking up every day to do what I enjoy, money seems to roll in and it doesn't much matter.
    I am not saying you don't have to work hard, and if you do what you love you wont have crappy days. Trust me I have at least one a week.
    I am saying that if you know what you are good at and you market your skills and you enjoy doing them, work will find you.
    I hope this helps.

tradeflare, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  20. N.Carter

N.Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes we all forget that we have to do that we love, and money come to us.

N.Carter, Mar 2, 2016 IP