1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money Online Takes The Right Mindset And Commitment

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ash Davidson, Mar 17, 2017.

***Newbie Tip***

For those that know me. Will know I'm new to the 'digital marketing' scene. However, I have over 14 years experience in making websites. I have plenty of experience in Wordpress and growing websites. A very powerful tool for marketing, a place for traffic, a place to get leads and a place to get a following.

What I have learnt over the past 6 weeks of me starting this journey is knowing who is trying to help you. Transparency is the key to success. You got to help people to be successful, share your secrets, be proud you know what you know and what you earn.

I've had people message me just to 'sell' but what I did was, I played dumb to see what was being sold, I got enough internet experience to know when people just want my money.

Tip 1) Use your blinkers. Don't get channelled into spending money on countless crap.

Tip 2) Look on forums/facebook groups and view who are the people who comment on posts and help people.

Tip 3) Ask questions. There is no such thing as a bad question. Would you rather someone laugh at you or blow $1000 on something that's bollocks? Especially if you are new (Bimbo SoloAd HQ girls [​IMG][​IMG])

Tip 4) Copy people. What are the successful people doing? How do they get leads, how do they automate email marketing and automate IG as an example? Everyone does things differently find what works for you, but if it's generic such as having Aweber follow up series and you wonder why none of your 150 leads a week don't convert over a 3 week period you may come to the conclusion why!

Final Tip) Be bold, be brave and start! Internet marketing is actually really simple in its concept. It just takes time. The right ingredients all mixed together creates something tasty.

Think of the end goal. I have a website it's 5 years old. When I started it I did not expect it to get over 1 million page views in 2016. It just built up over time. Members grew, articles grew. Social media grew and influence around other websites grew.

So think of all the small things then times it by 365. "If my subscribers grew by 15 per day each and every day what would it be next year?"

Need help? Just ask me or someone who knows what they are doing. I'm sure they will help you out.

Ash Davidson, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What's the website? Sounds quite impressive. 1 million page views for the whole year or...? It's just something new to me. Usually people refer to their daily page views.

qwikad.com, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great post and great advice Ash. The Final Tip) Be bold, be brave and start! can be the hardest and scariest step for a lot of beginners.

danasurvey, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  4. Ash Davidson

Ash Davidson Member

Best Answers:
    It was 1 million over the year. Worked out at around 3,000 each day on average. Not bad for just football articles...

Ash Davidson, Mar 20, 2017 IP
    chalice and qwikad.com like this.
  5. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The right mindset is needed for those who want to become rich. That means not having a poverty mindset but a mindset that is geared towards getting what one wants. That means thinking that it can be done and not thinking that it will fail. It also means getting rid of notions that will trap one into thinking that making money is bad or somehow evil. Most people don't make it because their mindset is still thinking that making money is somehow bad. It takes much to get rid of that mindset and have a positive mindset about making money and thinking that money is not evil.

Milliardo, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    What a great insight! Truly, you have to be witty and observant to make things work and successful. Thanks for sharing! :) More power, and traffic!

Anitasol, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  7. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very insightful.

chalice, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  8. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I am spending a lot of my time on different forums due to the nature of my service, I must disagree with this point. There are countless stupid questions and threads on every forum out there. Newbies constantly ask questions because they hate going through research phase and they would rather have everything served on a silver platter.

Other points you have made in this thread check out. Everything is true and even though it sounds simple, most people often forget these points.

Ethan Parker, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  9. Ash Davidson

Ash Davidson Member

Best Answers:
    That's a fair point, But someone has to ask and start somewhere. Usually these sort of places finds them at the bottom level.

Ash Davidson, Mar 24, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  10. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is where doing a fair amount of research on their own can help those individuals. Cause at the end of the day, no one can do their work for them.

chalice, Mar 24, 2017 IP
    Ethan Parker likes this.
  11. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All those tips that you shared here are true.
    Consistency may sound boring but its the most effective when it comes to success.

seo_buzz, Mar 24, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  12. Alison Rose

Alison Rose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great post

Alison Rose, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  13. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Ethan Parker: I admit that there are stupid questions everywhere, but personally, I rather ask stupid questions to learn than staying stupid all my life.

mike30, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  14. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Allan McDonald said it best:
    Above quote also applies to YOUR answer.

mmerlinn, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  15. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice! Very true.

Best Seller, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  16. DynaDotRep

DynaDotRep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this post. Not even looking to start a business... but very motivational. I'm always very impressed by the inner strength you all have to push towards a better future. :)

DynaDotRep, Mar 30, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  17. dbs00

dbs00 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm failing hard at Tip 1. working on improving that :)

dbs00, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  18. Aziz Amankwah Boateng

Aziz Amankwah Boateng Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it's true, online business and marketing is something you cannot just use a months or just a year to succeed. What I know about marketing is the gurus will not give you the credible or exact info for free, they will charge you high so you will lose hope because they know how it will change your life within a short period. I am a blogger of www.aziboat.com

I chatted with a friend for years, It took me 3 years before he tells me he is a forex trader and he but a signal.
    Meanwhile I know the site for a long time but I was begging for help. And because I don't much about it, I never believe so sometimes let's give a try to what we see.

Aziz Amankwah Boateng, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  19. Gonzo4u

Gonzo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who says money comes for free, there is no free money!!!. If you want to do business, then you need investments be it a online or offline business. You invest into online business by either time, money or both. You need both to be successful at it and if you only have time with no money, then your success rate is much lower then others who does have both. If you are paying for something to learn, gain knowledge or get success, it is considered as your investment towards business. Most of the people fail because they believes on Hear and Say and want to model or copy what others are doing. Just be yourself, focus and be committed and if you fail take it as your first step towards success, don't focus on results build the system "Winners never quit and quitter never win" people fail and system works. I know a system which really works and my mentor is a great guy, I started as a beginner and now I'm pro. The people who joined me as my team also took a challenge and are working towards their goals.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Gonzo4u, Apr 1, 2017 IP